FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

We used to have Chester fried chicken here in all the hood gas stations and corner stores. Idk what happened but they’re all gone. It was not great but did the trick.

giphy-downsized.gif

I still have never had Pho. smh i know embarrassing

I know it hard to find a really good spot but if and when you do you definitely need to go. To me it’s the best broth based soup period and it’s not even close. If you like broth soups you’ll love it.

The first time I had it after watching Anthony bourdain rave about it on his shows was completely eye opening for me.

Coffee snobs I know would say that - if it’s not whole beans and French pressed - it’s just that - milkshake.

My pops dinks his black. I don’t know how he does it.

I drink my coffee black mostly too if it’s drip or French pressed. My espresso drinks I like with milk as lattes are my preferred drink. You just get use to it over time. You end up enjoying the bitterness of the coffee. Just put some cinnamon powder on it and or some dark chocolate powder as well wnd it’ll smooth it out.

I drink my coffee black mostly too if it’s drip or French pressed. My espresso drinks I like with milk as lattes are my preferred drink. You just get use to it over time. You end up enjoying the bitterness of the coffee. Just put some cinnamon powder on it and or some dark chocolate powder as well wnd it’ll smooth it out.

Yep. When I started drinking coffee, I used a lot of cream and multiple sugar/Splenda packets. Over time the added sweetness became cloying too me. Now I don’t add any sweeteners at all. Just a little milk. I’m going to try completely black.

Yep. When I started drinking coffee, I used a lot of cream and multiple sugar/Splenda packets. Over time the added sweetness became cloying too me. Now I don’t add any sweeteners at all. Just a little milk. I’m going to try completely black.
Black >>>

Drip, french press, or espresso

Sometimes I'll add a little sugar to espresso
Same. Stopped drinking coffee a few years ago but when I started I went from sugar and cream to black and overtime just enjoyed the taste of black coffee.

Back
Top Bottom