FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1626114797956.png

Nobody is but it was a mystery until Kellogs explained

You would think it's the exact same product minus the frosting

But when you introduce the "minus" it no longer is exact.

But you must have known beforehand that there was a slight difference in calories to even look that up, right?

I’ve only ever seen non-frosted strawberry Pop-tarts in stores. Never knew they made a non-frosted version of brown-sugar cinnamon (GOAT Pop-Tart) until today.

I mean people have to remember that food like pop tarts, chips, etc. are all engineered. They have to have a particular taste to cause an addiction or liking to the product. If you remove one type of flavoring profile say fat or salt, you will add more of something else so that that flavor profile doesn’t change that much. Snack foods like that is all about causing an addiction to it so you have to have it habitually.

But when you introduce the "minus" it no longer is exact.

But you must have known beforehand that there was a slight difference in calories to even look that up, right?

My guess would be that frosting is the final step in making a pop tart and unfrosted ones were simply pulled before that step

Just a useless twitter discussion I remember seeing a while back

B Sox B Sox you’re in Baltimore right? Here for a few days- open to some must hit spots for food, I’m staying at Marriott waterfront, will be using Uber

also why can’t I find anywhere indoors for pick up bball?? Called around several places, can’t find anything within the area

thanks to any1 for suggestions

I haven't seen a lot of these Pop-Tart flavors. Some of them sound good. But S'mores >

2 pages worth of Pop-Tart talk 😂. Never change niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom