Hooters
IMG_20210711_182706__01.jpg

Garlic Parmesan
IMG_20210711_182717__02.jpg

Bakers Square - French Silk Pie
IMG_20210711_184341__01.jpg

IMG_20210711_184308__02.jpg
Why these hooters wings look good as hell

Master Zik Master Zik keeping Applebees in business. How often do you get food from there?
That's probably the 4th or 5th time I had it this year. If that. I use to get it a bit more in recent years but the main place I ordered from switched up cooks or something in the ingredients cuz it don't taste the same (burgers, chicken) and they raised prices so it isn't as worth it.

Zik after careful analysis you didn’t have the chicken at the optimal freshness, as there is a considerable amount of condensation in the container which will make the chicken no longer crispy.
2B31D178-BDD2-4F1F-87F0-07A6111A13A9.jpeg

Zik after careful analysis you didn’t have the chicken at the optimal freshness, as there is a considerable amount of condensation in the container which will make the chicken no longer crispy.
2B31D178-BDD2-4F1F-87F0-07A6111A13A9.jpeg
Yeah they seemed to have cooked it, fried it, tossed it in sauce and put it in the box and closed it. Its delivery so the heat caused enough condensation along with the sauce given the time it took to get here.

It was still good and crispy enough. Next time I'll just get some while I'm in the area.

No matter how big of a self-proclaimed “food snob” you are, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying the occasional fast food meal.
While it’s true that you normally get what you pay for, this isn’t always the case. More expensive isn’t always better.

As a "food snob" most of my favorite things to eat aren't expensive at all

There's a time and place for both but would rather eat at divey or small family owned restaurant over the upscale restaurant more often than not

Fast food is one thing but when you start getting into certain sit down or "fast casual" chains that's where you lose me

#ExtremeNTLogic: "If you were secure with your manhood, that wouldn't matter. If anything that should make you WANT to try it."

Kawhi wasn't having it man.

"Fungi" (Fun Guy) and Serge always had a good time.
Serge is a great personality. Serge and Kawhi and Serge and OG were always fun times.

Back
Top Bottom