FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

B Sox B Sox you’re in Baltimore right? Here for a few days- open to some must hit spots for food, I’m staying at Marriott waterfront, will be using Uber

also why can’t I find anywhere indoors for pick up bball?? Called around several places, can’t find anything within the area

thanks to any1 for suggestions
Lots of stuff by you in Harbor East. Charleston, Bar Vasquez, Cindy Lou's Fish House, Azumi, Loch Bar, Ouzo Bay, Tagliata, Monarque.

Fells Point is definitely worth checking out. Thames St Oyster House and Duck Duck Goose are both very good.

La Scala and Amicci's are my 2 favorite spots in Little Italy.

All of that stuff above is in walking distance for you.

If you let me know what you feel like eating, I can point you in the right direction.

Gotta have gym memberships to play indoor. Merritt Canton or Merritt Downtown are probably your best bets for that. Maybe can get a day pass or something.

Lots of stuff by you in Harbor East. Charleston, Bar Vasquez, Cindy Lou's Fish House, Azumi, Loch Bar, Ouzo Bay, Tagliata, Monarque.

Fells Point is definitely worth checking out. Thames St Oyster House and Duck Duck Goose are both very good.

La Scala and Amicci's are my 2 favorite spots in Little Italy.

All of that stuff above is in walking distance for you.

If you let me know what you feel like eating, I can point you in the right direction.

Gotta have gym memberships to play indoor. Merritt Canton or Merritt Downtown are probably your best bets for that. Maybe can get a day pass or something.
Ya I called Merritt, they said hoop courts aren’t open yet. Bummer, I usually always hoop when I’m traveling for work..

Ima try Amicci in a bit. I was crossing off spots that looked like you should be dressed up lol. Is there a stand out burger joint?

Ya I called Merritt, they said hoop courts aren’t open yet. Bummer, I usually always hoop when I’m traveling for work..

Ima try Amicci in a bit. I was crossing off spots that looked like you should be dressed up lol. Is there a stand out burger joint?
Abbey Burger Bistro in Fells is really good.

Clark Burger is good too, but I haven’t been to the location closest to you. Only the one on York Rd.

Going to Philly in two weeks and I can’t wait to go back to this one spot that I swear had the best tasting rainbow donut and cream cheese ever.

Philly for donuts and cream cheese?
You know you can buy Philadelphia cream cheese at any grocery store
No cheesesteaks?
You gonna visit a wawa?

Philly for donuts and cream cheese?
You know you can buy Philadelphia cream cheese at any grocery store
No cheesesteaks?
You gonna visit a wawa?
Lol of course I’m gonna have a cheesesteak and visit a Wawa. The bagel place will a stop for morning breakfast when I get there lol.

Chicken burrito
A2468558-295E-4A12-AD2A-6C93AF9EEA71.jpeg

Arby's hits on occasions.

Never got the hate.

Double beef n cheddar, large fry, 2 cups of cheese sauce!

For some reason they added crinkle cut fries.

Who choosing that over seasoned curly?

Back
Top Bottom