FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

did somebody say Arbys?!?!!

tenor.gif

Even the greatest sauce in the world can’t save a sorry nugget
But a superior nugget can survive on the weakest sauce

B878CEA0-3BE0-4FBE-9555-EF08D9F9196E.jpeg
this sweet cream cold brew has been so good lately. Also I hate when the lid has coffee dripping from the inside and when ice melts and makes my desk wet. Anyone else a weird and constantly drying their cup and or putting a napkin underneath it 😂 yes I know I’m weird and the littlest things bother me.

this sweet cream cold brew has been so good lately. Also I hate when the lid has coffee dripping from the inside and when ice melts and makes my desk wet. Anyone else a weird and constantly drying their cup and or putting a napkin underneath it 😂 yes I know I’m weird and the littlest things bother me.

When I use to buy Starbucks before work before I got my espresso machine I would as I drank cold brews all year round. Didn’t matter if it was 100 or 0 outside.

When I use to buy Starbucks before work before I got my espresso machine I would as I drank cold brews all year round. Didn’t matter if it was 100 or 0 outside.
Same here. The pumpkin cream cold brew is my fav can’t wait for pumpkin stuff to come back!

Na this bugs me out to. had coasters on my work desk before I got a yeti

Back
Top Bottom