FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

One of my boys got hit with a bunch of Fraud charges from the CHipotle App ( @jape ). Luckily, Wells Fargo gave him his $ back.

But, I will just tell yall what I told him.

Good you got your $ back but yea man be careful with linking your debit card to ANYTHING out here man. It's never a guarantee the banks would ever cover/reverse those fraud charges.

It's always better/easier to dispute CC Fraud than Debit Fraud.

Like all these food apps, link them to your CC.

ICIP / ND

I've never understood why folks use their debit card for anything other than getting cash at an ATM. Why risk having your liquid funds compromised at all?

Do you all remember the first dish you learned how to make and do you still make it? Mine was the simplest plate but I swear it was so good and I still make it once in a while. Basically it’s penne pasta with beef stroganoff now it’s not the fancy homemade sauce but made using campbells cream of mushroom. I really should learn to make it from scratch but literally super easy and tasty.
img01.png

Do you all remember the first dish you learned how to make and do you still make it? Mine was the simplest plate but I swear it was so good and I still make it once in a while. Basically it’s penne pasta with beef stroganoff now it’s not the fancy homemade sauce but made using campbells cream of mushroom. I really should learn to make it from scratch but literally super easy and tasty.

I must of been 10 or 11 used to make kraft macaroni and fancy it up with all kind of cheese, grilled hotdogs and onions. My kid cousins from NY still talk about my "famous" macaroni and we all in late 30s now lol.

Talking about first cooking experiences, I was making my "famous" Mac was grilling sausage with hot peppers and burnt the pan. Smoked up the whole place. Couple hours later I noticed my father's rare parrot laying dead on its back. Felt terribly guilty...

Last edited:
Yeah McDonalds ain’t really cheap anymore
I think they charge something like $2.49 for a double cheeseburger now

Switched to iced coffee lately with the warm weather

Haven't figured out how to master it yet and not trying to take more than 5 mins in the morning

Just dumping hot coffee on ice ain't it :lol:

My bro used to work at starbuck’s
He said some folks would be real particular with their orders
Ordering stuff with like 1/3 or half an equal :lol:

Pretty certain Starbucks charges for these extras so, although it may seem insane, if you offer a product for sale, then people are going to buy it.

No way that's real :lol:

Pretty sure it is because other baristas responded to the post with a bunch of other (not quite as) crazy orders they’ve taken.

One good thing about it for me personally is that I no longer will feel embarrassed about ordering a “tall skinny two-pump mocha, extra hot” for my wife. That’s nothing :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom