FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

A9C9A1AA-DCB8-4454-B1D1-93656855061C.jpeg

breakfast

I would use Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios 's approach to Cream Cheese on Bagels here.

I would want to scrape off 80% of the "Frosting" I see there.

Way too much "filling."

Do you all remember the first dish you learned how to make and do you still make it? Mine was the simplest plate but I swear it was so good and I still make it once in a while. Basically it’s penne pasta with beef stroganoff now it’s not the fancy homemade sauce but made using campbells cream of mushroom. I really should learn to make it from scratch but literally super easy and tasty.

1623343097161.png

1623343126700.png

1623343192963.png

Do you all remember the first dish you learned how to make and do you still make it? Mine was the simplest plate but I swear it was so good and I still make it once in a while. Basically it’s penne pasta with beef stroganoff now it’s not the fancy homemade sauce but made using campbells cream of mushroom. I really should learn to make it from scratch but literally super easy and tasty.

First thing was breakfast foods which was Polish style scrambled eggs. But like a dinner meal, it was breaded pork chops with potatoes and a veggie. Probably when I was around 12 or 13 years old.

Here try this. Penne or rigatoni are great with it.
Rustichella d'Abruzzo, Rigatoncini, 17.5 oz Amazon product ASIN B003L3GZIO

First thing I ever microwaved was a hot dog. First thing on the stove was scrambled eggs. Then white rice.

One of my boys got hit with a bunch of Fraud charges from the CHipotle App ( jape jape ). Luckily, Wells Fargo gave him his $ back.

But, I will just tell yall what I told him.

Good you got your $ back but yea man be careful with linking your debit card to ANYTHING out here man. It's never a guarantee the banks would ever cover/reverse those fraud charges.

It's always better/easier to dispute CC Fraud than Debit Fraud.

Like all these food apps, link them to your CC.

ICIP / ND

It seems like many people's first dish was something involving pasta, ground meat, red sauce.

I think that was mine as well.

Haha. As it turns out that recipe is completely an Americanized version of a bolognese sauce. Bolognese is made of carrots, celery, onion, red wine, your choice of meat and a smidge of tomato paste.

One of my boys got hit with a bunch of Fraud charges from the CHipotle App ( jape jape ). Luckily, Wells Fargo gave him his $ back.

But, I will just tell yall what I told him.

Good you got your $ back but yea man be careful with linking your debit card to ANYTHING out here man. It's never a guarantee the banks would ever cover/reverse those fraud charges.

It's always better/easier to dispute CC Fraud than Debit Fraud.

Like all these food apps, link them to your CC.

ICIP / ND

True, banks couldn't care less. They tell you to contact the merchant.

Prices will go up everywhere
In July min wage is going up to $14-15 an hour in chicago
Say goodbye to the $1 McChicken :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom