FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

71DvsuntlqL._SL1200_.jpg

>>>>>>>>>

My least favorite type of pizza is anything with a high bread ratio. I think that's why I love NY and Chicago deep dish but hate Sicilian and Detroit deep dish.
Detroit style is flames for me. I like the light airy dough with the caramelized edges :emoji_fire:

Taste test from Firehouse Subs.....top to bottom - Jamaican Jerk Turkey, Spicy Cajun Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza Meatball. This is the same order that my rating goes for these as well.

20210531_163401.jpg
Wish we had one around here so I could give it a shot. Looks good.

It was one of those places where you walk in and it feels weird. I came in and there was two guys behind the counter. He took my order and just gave me the creepy stare. Was legit the only female in there. I couldn’t tell if they were looking at me weird because I was the only girl or because I was the only minority. I wish I could explain better but I felt super uncomfortable and out of place. Not to mention I shouldn’t feel like this creeped out like I’m 6 months pregnant wtf could you actually have been staring at 😂
Probably eyeing your nails. What color are they?

I prefer Chester's. I grew up eating Andy Capps when I was a kid. But they taste like they put way too much salt compared to back in the day.

Same. They are both horrible for you but I think I like the Chester's hot fries better.

Andy caps salsa fries>>>>>>

Wish we had one around here so I could give it a shot. Looks good.

There used to be one in niles
On the corner of golf and milwaukee
Went once forgot what I had but wasn't impressed and I remember it being expensive
Store didn't last long
Maybe was open for like 2-3 years?

Taste test from Firehouse Subs.....top to bottom - Jamaican Jerk Turkey, Spicy Cajun Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza Meatball. This is the same order that my rating goes for these as well.

20210531_163401.jpg
Never had firehouse but I do miss Jimmy John's.

Next time in Atlanta I gotta grab me some

Never heard of durian.

Wild looking outside of that food. Crazy how you can just keep cutting in to it and keep getting more filling.

Never heard of durian.

Wild looking outside of that food. Crazy how you can just keep cutting in to it and keep getting more filling.

Its known as the rotten fruit or fruit of dead if I’m not wrong. I was watching Andrew Zimmeran one time and he ran away from it essentially. If you can get over the smell it’s supposedly decent tasting. But the smell is horrendous to certain people.

I would like to try it though. I’m all about trying everything once.

Back
Top Bottom