FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

ED8D4E47-6BAE-4FA8-AF16-4CDACE5E53D9.png
These might be my new favorite thing to have with my coffee. I’ve been making my own coffee at home to save on time and I happen to stumble across these at the supermarket. And honestly so yummy. I know they have other varieties but I like this one.
The turtle pecan one was good.

It was one of those places where you walk in and it feels weird. I came in and there was two guys behind the counter. He took my order and just gave me the creepy stare. Was legit the only female in there. I couldn’t tell if they were looking at me weird because I was the only girl or because I was the only minority. I wish I could explain better but I felt super uncomfortable and out of place. Not to mention I shouldn’t feel like this creeped out like I’m 6 months pregnant wtf could you actually have been staring at 😂
Sounds like they had a body in the back.

What's a summer BLT in comparison to 365 days BLT?

Had a 10-pc spicy nugget from Wendy's today; it's been a minute. Did they get spicer or was I just not expecting the taste?

I didn’t. Love these but haven’t had them in a while since I’m dieting. You guys reminded me, so I got two small bags so I can’t do too much damage.

C643832F-F986-4D22-8F49-E3F8F3F494BE.jpeg
Going to get some tomorrow for lunch.

Might cop an Italian from Jersey Mike's too

Back
Top Bottom