FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Most people have no idea how much they eat in a day and wonder why they can't lose weight. A good first step is to figure out how much you're actually eating
True. Not getting out and exercising has a lot to do with it too. A lot of ppl stay home or work too much to squeeze in exercising. Working out is the best cheat code. Instantly erase the temporary damage.

JUst dropping this one off.

Gabrielle E. W. Carter (@gabrielle_eitienne) • Instagram photos and videos

5 Culinary Creatives Featured in Netflix's 'High on the Hog'

True. Not getting out and exercising has a lot to
do with it too. A lot of ppl stay home or work too much to squeeze in exercising. Working out is the best cheat code. Instantly erase the temporary damage.

Actually exercising is more beneficial for health and appearance more so than losing weight. You only really need to do just 15 mins of something active (walking, jump jacks, etc)

It’s all in your diet - what we eat has a lot to do with weight loss. Especially calories.

20210604_131921.jpg

The BLT one is good.

The mango one tastes weird

Most people have no idea how much they eat in a day and wonder why they can't lose weight. A good first step is to figure out how much you're actually eating
I mean to me it should be obvious without that.

People know what foods are indulgences and what foods are nutritious.

Has society become so ignorant that that isn't the case anymore? They think cake is healthy? Tons of salt and sugar is good?

It should be obvious to anyone who wants to lose weight what they have to change in their eating.

I know I don't have to actually read the back of the box of anything and start doing math to be healthy.

I mean to me it should be obvious without that.

People know what foods are indulgences and what foods are nutritious.

Has society become so ignorant that that isn't the case anymore? They think cake is healthy? Tons of salt and sugar is good?

It should be obvious to anyone who wants to lose weight what they have to change in their eating.

I know I don't have to actually read the back of the box of anything and start doing math to be healthy.

I doubt people think obvious junk foods are healthy but there's a lot of foods people think are healthy, and that are marketed as being healthy, that really aren't

And if we're talking about weight loss, portions are just as important as the food itself. Much easier to overeat if you don't keep track of portions. Someone might think they're eating less overall when they really aren't

But sure, if you're disciplined, and somewhat informed on nutrition you shouldn't need to count

Well, how were they?
Also, you used a cart for just chips? Or you do actual grocery shopping on your lunch break? Lol I hate carts. I use them as little as possible.
I don't think I've used a cart in years at the store :lol:

Went to Colorado this past week with the fam..

Denver biscuit company
"Dahlia" with French toast
20210602_123645.jpg

"Lola"

Resized_Resized_20210602_123703.jpg

"Sullys fries"

20210602_123652.jpg

This sad looking glizzy from the rockies game

20210602_192007.jpg

"Hashtag" Denver

Pork shoulder hash

20210603_102557.jpg