FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My bday was yesterday and I didn’t make it to starbz so I went today and they let me use my birthday reward and even gave me my whole order for free which included a bagel! Had to splurge for a venti iced caramel macchiato as my free drink. Happy morning!
59DC6BD6-D1D7-421B-8F9F-E3E91B1C5C66.jpeg

Bought Fish Sauce
Bought SHrimps Paste

Made a Salmon curry and used the Shrimps paste. It really added a deeper level of flavor to the dish.

I thank you for the helps.

You have a good spirit.

I haven't used shrimp paste as of yet but I keep me a bottle of fish sauce. That stuff is funky a little goes a long way. I put a little in my peanut sauce ads layers.

Yo I just ate half a peanut butter bar & I feel mad nauseous. Is this common? I haven't eaten peanut butter straight in years. If anyone else had this problem, how do I avoid this? I have this problem w/ bananas as well. Those legit make me vomit.

Americans Say They Wouldn't Date Someone Over Steak Preference: Survey | PEOPLE.com

Credit: SWNS

Is a well-done steak on a first date a dealbreaker? Sure is, according to half of all Americans.

In a recent survey of 2,000 respondents, 53% said they wouldn't date someone who liked their steak prepared in a different way than they did.

That goes double for people in the Northeast, 59% of whom judge everyone for their steak choices, not just potential romantic partners.

Meanwhile, in the Midwest, people were most likely to say (62%) they'll eat whatever is put in front of them regardless of how it's cooked — but they're also the least likely to leave it up to chance.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

In fact, three out of four Midwesterners insist on manning the grill themselves at barbecues and other friendly gatherings, as well as seven in 10 men compared to half of all women.

Conducted by OnePoll on behalf of JBS USA, the survey found plenty of other ways that various regions across the country differ in terms of their meat-eating habits.

The Northeast appears to eat steak more frequently than everywhere else, roughly seven times a month compared to the national average of five.

It was probably the Summer of 2013, it was a group of like 6 of us in line trying to get into LIV on Collins. (SOuth Beach)

We were in line for a minute, you now how they do with picking who they want to come in. Usually light skinned women.

So when we got to the front of they line, they told my man he couldn't come into the club.

Reason? He had stripes on his polo. :lol:

Plenty of people were in with polos but he couldn't be let in because it had stripes. :lol:

So that video posted above is funny but it is true as hell.

But racism was SO long ago @JRepp23 . We should get over it and stop being mad about a time we didn't endure. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom