FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Could be wrong but I think he is a real chef
Plus the show is great advertisement for businesses
So everyone wins

Guy’s definitely a chef. I’m sure some will say not on the same level skills-wise as other “celebrity” chefs, but he’s been the executive chef for successful restaurants. But I think he’s scaled back actual chef work in favor of focusing on the TV stuff.

Actually - looks like he still has a bunch of restaurants -

Last edited:
Got it because of the slander:

10872DD5-6A62-4C87-A785-37FC0E1A258F.jpeg

It took me 2 days to post this because I needed to get clarity on one of the foods from my neighbor. I clearly had a random mix with my dinner from Sunday evening just in time to watch that A&E special on Ultimate Warrior.

My neighbor below me hooked me up with pad Thai from a local spot. She also gave me some seafood soup from the same place that I already consumed.
IMG_5229.JPG

I also baked some pepperoni and sausage pizza Hot Pockets that I already planned to eat before I got the call from my neighbor.
IMG_5230.JPG

It took me 2 days to post this because I needed to get clarity on one of the foods from my neighbor. I clearly had a random mix with my dinner from Sunday evening just in time to watch that A&E special on Ultimate Warrior.

My neighbor below me hooked me up with pad Thai from a local spot. She also gave me some seafood soup from the same place that I already consumed.
IMG_5229.JPG

I also baked some pepperoni and sausage pizza Hot Pockets that I already planned to eat before I got the call from my neighbor.
IMG_5230.JPG
Baked some hot pockets? Treating those like a premium meal :lol:
Red Robin closed on Sundays?

BK never has anyone in the drive thru whenever I go but today it was 5 cars deep. Spicy chicken sandwich was very crispy but too dry & salty, ate half & threw it away. Would not eat again. I'll stick with a hot and fresh Whopper or Rodeo burgers when I hit up BK.

And I know there was talk a few pages back about the OD use of butter on pcakes/ftoast/waffles .. I love it.! Slather my **** with the saturated fat/cholesterol. I don't care. :tongue:

preach!

it's not stuff you eat every day or even often so when you do, indulge and do it right. goes for desserts too that seem to scare people in here due to being too sugary

Comes with a fork and an ice pack so you don't even need to refrigerate it

Whoever felt the need to do this must really hate people. :lol:

Between Whoever told the maker of this it was OK, the store buying it thinking it would sell, and some poor soul actually buying it. There has to be a perfect alignment of stupidity and self hatred for this thing to sell.

Back
Top Bottom