FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Blackened salmon
Broccoli with cajun tomato gravy
Gouda cheese cauliflower grits

20210324_101148.jpg

tryin to drop 1lb a week down to 160
What is your weight now?

I’m about to start my annual cut now too and my cutting caloric intake is about 2100. I was doing a dirty bulk around 3k calories but the fun is about to be over.

Damn I was there last night and was thinking about getting both of those items :lol:
How was the gyro ?

What is your weight now?

I’m about to start my annual cut now too and my cutting caloric intake is about 2100. I was doing a dirty bulk around 3k calories but the fun is about to be over.

I just recently cut my caloric intake to 1,750 from 1,900 to cut a bit more aggressively. I’m 6’1 215lbs now, recently down from 240lbs. Aiming to be 195lbs.

1,750 hasn’t been too bad. I just have to eat the RIGHT calories to be full and able to lift/do cardio.

What is your weight now?

about 167 now down from 170

yeah, was just eating whatever the past year as well, I'd guess high 2000s

still eating good and pretty much anything, just less. depending on how 160 feels I may start to clean up the diet more

I just recently cut my caloric intake to 1,750 from 1,900 to cut a bit more aggressively. I’m 6’1 215lbs now, recently down from 240lbs. Aiming to be 195lbs.

1,750 hasn’t been too bad. I just have to eat the RIGHT calories to be full and able to lift/do cardio.

damn.... makes me think 1900 not gonna be low enough for me :lol: how long to go from 240-215 on 1900?

damn.... makes me think 1900 not gonna be low enough for me :lol: how long to go from 240-215 on 1900?
well everyone's numbers are gonna be different. just go by what you have and adjust accordingly if it's not working out.
i can afford to eat more calories cause i workout every morning and my job requires me to be on my feet constantly walking around all day wearing a lead apron.

Gonna grab some next time I’m there
This stuff is crack, I’m on my 3rd jar
D3D66169-D572-4E6A-B7DA-4CCDBB67B587.jpeg

grabbed this yesterday but not sure what I wanna eat it with yet 🤔
E0E5D9C1-0369-4178-8DD3-B6DD7F4FDAEE.jpeg

That pepper sauce is perfect mix for homemade pizza and pasta sauces. I usually mix it in with some heavy cream and cheeses. Also I’ll put some on my morning egg sandwiches

def gonna try that hot pepper sauce
trader joes has always been money with these things.
everything but the elote seasoning, everything but the bagel seasoning, chile lime seasoning, carolina gold bbq sauce, garlic infused olive olil are some that i always restock at the house. you can also get them off of amazon too

well everyone's numbers are gonna be different. just go by what you have and adjust accordingly if it's not working out.
i can afford to eat more calories cause i workout every morning and my job requires me to be on my feet constantly walking around all day wearing a lead apron.

heelsandeers heelsandeers yeah, everyone is different bro.
I work in analytics so I’m at my desk all day, peloton a couple times a week but wasn’t lifting at all. I dropped to 215 in maybe 6months or so on 1,900 but admittedly wasn’t as focused as I should have been.

I recently got back in the gym, lifting 3 times a week and trying to be more consistent with cardio so paired with that 1,750 intake, I’m expecting to drop weight pretty quickly.

More than just calories, I’ve been focused on the right distribution of carbs/fats/protein and eating the right types of each. So just generally eating smarter.

heelsandeers heelsandeers yeah, everyone is different bro.
I work in analytics so I’m at my desk all day, peloton a couple times a week but wasn’t lifting at all. I dropped to 215 in maybe 6months or so on 1,900 but admittedly wasn’t as focused as I should have been.

I recently got back in the gym, lifting 3 times a week and trying to be more consistent with cardio so paired with that 1,750 intake, I’m expecting to drop weight pretty quickly.

More than just calories, I’ve been focused on the right distribution of carbs/fats/protein and eating the right types of each. So just generally eating smarter.

for sure. I'm skeptical only because I'm sitting at a desk most days and at best standing. but yeah once a baseline is established it should be easy to adjust from there

need to do better at dialing in macros. carbs have been ok but noticing fats are high and proteins low

Back
Top Bottom