FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Forget the name of the steak but looks like beef and chicken koobideh and joojeh chicken/chicken barg
Planning on making some on the grill tomorrow so this post is good timing :pimp:
jape jape you gotta get some ghormeh sabzi next time, it’s my favorite
What is that?

and I didn’t order the food so I don’t know the names of them especially cause there’s like 6 different meats in there.
kingkoopa kingkoopa is that what you are talking about?

What is that?

and I didn’t order the food so I don’t know the names of them especially cause there’s like 6 different meats in there.

Yes.

And the red stuff and the stuff to the left of the red stuff.

And the stuff to the right of the red stuff.

You be eating without asking what it is!?!?!? 😯

Yes.

And the red stuff and the stuff to the left of the red stuff.

And the stuff to the right of the red stuff.

You be eating without asking what it is!?!?!? 😯
It’s beef, chicken, and tomatoes. And I should have said 6 different ways they cooked the beef and chicken. I know what animal it is just not the special name. But yeah I guess I could’ve put that. I usually do :lol:

What is that?

It’s like a stew type dish with herbs, kidney beans, and chunks of meat. Eat it with rice
It’s not the most photogenic food but it’s bomb :lol:. Pic of the last time my dad made it, prob my favorite Persian dish

8270F92D-5DFC-46FD-A461-FD4697A303A2.png

It’s like a stew type dish with herbs, kidney beans, and chunks of meat. Eat it with rice
It’s not the most photogenic food but it’s bomb :lol:. Pic of the last time my dad made it, prob my favorite Persian dish

8270F92D-5DFC-46FD-A461-FD4697A303A2.png
I just checked their menu and i will def try this next time. Good look. I’m always down to try something new. Had some eggplant dip today for the first time and that was 🔥🔥🔥

Tastes better the 2nd day, when all the ingredients have become better acquainted.

Last meal in the US before leaving for Colombia tomorrow:

sigara rolls -
Fried fillo dough with feta cheese, parsley, dill, mozzarella cheese, herbs

Combination of Adana, Kofte, Lamb ***** and Chicken ***** Kebabs and lamb gyro meat served over rice with marinated pita andGreek salad

B2274310-266C-4E56-9946-32B75648B21F.jpeg
FA63358D-7653-4BDD-99D1-82F203694BE3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom