FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Counting calories doesn't work for me, like my body just adapts to it like "**** you only need 1900 cals to survive? Say no more, here's an extra pound for your troubles". Getting fat adapted through some kinda whole food/fasting/low carb solutions works best for me.

Another salad accompanied by a smoothie.
0C93D268-1355-4FD4-8880-5BFBBADA28E5.jpeg

Counting calories doesn't work for me, like my body just adapts to it like "**** you only need 1900 cals to survive? Say no more, here's an extra pound for your troubles". Getting fat adapted through some kinda whole food/fasting/low carb solutions works best for me.

:lol: I've never tried it for any length of time. there's definitely something to the body adapting

in which case going lower :smh: or upping the exercise. I'm finding it's making me more mindful than anything

on the flip side...

what's the manliest food out there?? Steak?

Gotta let my girl know what we having for dinner tonight.

on the flip side...

what's the manliest food out there?? Steak?

Gotta let my girl know what we having for dinner tonight.
It has to been an animal before becoming something to eat, and if it can have a disturbing appearance and stink that's a plus
escargot.jpg

If I date a girl and she eats this, no way I'ld want to kiss her later the same day

EDIT : beef tongue, as a kid at school an adult want me to eat this or he wouldn't let me go from the self, I never ate it :lol:
He didn't think about one thing : I had time, I was a kid, what was waiting for me ? :rofl:

LANGUE-BOEUF-VEAU-AGNEAU.jpg

279972-ou-manger-des-huitres-a-paris.jpg

started to track calories lately, watch portions, etc. 1900 sure goes fast... been hungry as hell :lol:

hoping that's the right number to cut, because I don't think I could go lower

way easier to avoid snacking though when you KNOW it's excess
why r u only eating 1900 calories, are you small, a woman or just trying to drop weight rapidly fast?

Back
Top Bottom