FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

we made "smookies" or smores cookies....

1611080162462.png

IMG_3642.jpeg

super easy and damn good. highly recommend

Yeap - it’s tomatoes.

Usually, I get double of it so I can taste with and without ketchup.

Man I can’t believe that. The combo sounds so weird to me especially with all the flavor an og taco has going.

If you like it, do it8):emoji_thumbsup:

So I assume you’ve also had spaghetti a la ketchup?

I am not a fan of spaghetti (like w/ meatballs) - been almost 4 years since I had it.

Backstory - growing up, we couldn’t really afford a lot of meatballs, but my grandfather/uncles would get majority of it and eat all the meatballs out of it. So my grandmother would put hotdogs as supplement. Bless it - hated it. Hence why I am not big on beans and rice. (Won’t be my first choice). Ate it most of my life.

I am not a fan of spaghetti (like w/ meatballs) - been almost 4 years since I had it.

Backstory - growing up, we couldn’t really afford a lot of meatballs, but my grandfather/uncles would get majority of it and eat all the meatballs out of it. So my grandmother would put hotdogs as supplement. Bless it - hated it. Hence why I am not big on beans and rice. (Won’t be my first choice). Ate it most of my life.

Man, I am not laughing at anybody being poor but this is a funny story.

:lol: @ couldn’t really afford a lot of meatballs

:lol: grandfather/uncles would get majority of it and eat all the meatballs out of it.

Back
Top Bottom