FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm not eating a burger for digestive purposes. Grilled onions work but raw red onion? Hell nah.
Oh me neither! :lol:
but I’m saying it’s helps make the burger slightly better for you overall.

I’ve added that to home made burgers and it’s pretty good, no worse than lettuce.

I sometimes add hummus rather than regular ol mayo.

Oh me neither! :lol:
but I’m saying it’s helps make the burger slightly better for you overall.

I’ve added that to home made burgers and it’s pretty good, no worse than lettuce.

I sometimes add hummus rather than regular ol mayo.

hummus eh?!

tenor.gif

A burger with some kinda earthy cheese like bleu or goat cheese, caramelized onions or something similar like bacon jam and arugula one of the goat burger combos of all time.

A burger with some kinda earthy cheese like bleu or goat cheese, caramelized onions or something similar like bacon jam and arugula one of the goat burger combos of all time.
That's definitely a funky *** burger between the cheeses listed and the onions.

Not for nothing, Yardhouse has one of the best burgers I've ever had. The flavors work too well

Kurobuta Pork burger with spicy candied bacon, white american cheese, arugula and blueberry ketchup. Bruh!! They took it off the menu because of covid :emoji_cry:

Caramelized onion on a burger is like if the girl you are feeling can talk sports with you intelligently. Its just goes so well.

pickles i can tolerate but has to be thin. Usually only like it on fried chicken sammiches.

Ive had this exact burger. Delicious.
Hopdoddys down here does this I believe

burgers can be executed well in many different ways. Brunch burgers are some of my favorite with a fat sloppy egg on Em. Also, burgers with a huge portobello mushroom like shake shack.

DDD82293-43A1-4FBC-9E24-220D26309B89.jpeg

Football Sunday calls for a great burger. 2 smashburgers infused with a mix of dijon and English mustard. Served with American, caramelized onions, and garlic dill pickles on a pugliese bun. Sauce is a mix of ketchup, mayo, relish, dijon, cayenne, paprika, and maple syrup.
Yea, that looks good minus the cheese and pickles.

Back
Top Bottom