FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I haven't, but mostly because it isn't convenient enough for me. There's a Nalley Fresh down the street from me that is pretty much the same thing, so I go there often.
I just saw Nalley Fresh this weekend, didn't bother seeing what they were about. I will try them next time. What do you get?

Mezeh >>>> Cava in my honest opinion.
I like Mezeh a lot but I think I might have to side with Cava. I haven't eaten Cava since covid hit though.

Aight ya'll got me with the ribeyes
20210119_201758.jpg

I just saw Nalley Fresh this weekend, didn't bother seeing what they were about. I will try them next time. What do you get?

I like Mezeh a lot but I think I might have to side with Cava. I haven't eaten Cava since covid hit though.
Either a wrap or bowl. Usually whatever chicken looks good plus assorted veggies and fruits.

Speaking of sweets...
A few goodies from the local Mexican ice cream spot last night.
FD62B56D-EB87-486A-8B5B-6D69338BF13D.jpeg

Bionico - fruit salad mixed with sweet cream and topped with granola, raisins, and sweetened shredded coconut.
Ice cream - cajeta (similar to dulce de leche)
Gansito (kinda like a chocolate covered Twinkie mixed with strawberry jelly)
Strawberries and cream
Paletas - fruity pebbles, cajeta, nuez (pecan) covered in chocolate and coconut.
When I’m feeling really brave I order a bag of hot Cheetos topped with nacho cheese :lol:
I need to get at least 6 miles in before I consider ordering that though lol.

Flaming’ Hot Cheetos with nacho cheese was a staple in the hood growing up. We’d squeeze em out like toothpaste and eat from the bag to avoid touching them... my high school served it with lunch and it was at every corner store. Brings back memories... memories of ****** diets.

Those Doritos are legit too

Flaming’ Hot Cheetos with nacho cheese was a staple in the hood growing up. We’d squeeze em out like toothpaste and eat from the bag to avoid touching them... my high school served it with lunch and it was at every corner store. Brings back memories... memories of ****ty diets.

Those Doritos are legit too
Mexican ice cream joints aren't official if they don't serve hot cheetos and nacho cheese out the bag.

Speaking of sweets...
A few goodies from the local Mexican ice cream spot last night.
FD62B56D-EB87-486A-8B5B-6D69338BF13D.jpeg

Bionico - fruit salad mixed with sweet cream and topped with granola, raisins, and sweetened shredded coconut.
Ice cream - cajeta (similar to dulce de leche)
Gansito (kinda like a chocolate covered Twinkie mixed with strawberry jelly)
Strawberries and cream
Paletas - fruity pebbles, cajeta, nuez (pecan) covered in chocolate and coconut.
When I’m feeling really brave I order a bag of hot Cheetos topped with nacho cheese :lol:
I need to get at least 6 miles in before I consider ordering that though lol.

matters7 matters7 :pimp:

That’s super dope playa :pimp:
Made sushi roll with Trader Joe's tempura shrimp. Has imitation crab/mayo mix and pickled radish.
Crab season not as good as last year so price is about $7/lb. Just steamed it with ginger and enjoyed the sweetness of the meat.
IMG_20210120_194449.jpg

IMG_20210120_194406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom