FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

what flavors do yall get at wingstop?
i usually get the dry rubs because i really like their ranch and dipping wet wings in to more wetness is too much sauce for me
cajun, lemon pepper, lousiana rub

I assume he is getting Lemon Pepper from WIngStop and is comparing their LP to the Elite Spots in ATL?

Correct me if I am wrong Grine Grine

I actually I don’t like Lemon Pepper :lol: My daughter is the Lemon Pepper expert in the family. She even said it was meh.

I’ve tried WingStops once and I was good on that.

That’s the thing, some of the best wings I’ve had here were either in the hood or the most random *** places like The Local (smoked wings are amazing) and Magic City :lol:

BUT with that said, not all wing stops are the same in my experience. i have had good ones and bad ones. i support wing stop but i've never been to atlanta either
100% true
Used to think WS was wack. Lived close by to one. Then I moved 50 miles away. That location is by far the best WS I've had. Generous size and heavy on the flavor. But not overpowering. Location location location..... :rofl:

i usually get the dry rubs because i really like their ranch and dipping wet wings in to more wetness is too much sauce for me

What does this Louisiana rub taste like?

I love dry rub more than anything.

I can understand ppl not liking wingstop.

They have good quality chicken most times but all they do is just douse it in w/e sauce you choose. They don't really season their chicken. Nothing special about their batter or frying process.

now i'm craving wings. need to make some soon

always go with the staples buffalo, lemon pepper (wet), and garlic parm

sometimes hot sauce/honey mustard/pepper or honey siracha

mango habanero or any specialty chili/fruit blend is great but i've never tried to make it. will order that flavor anytime i see it out

Never had Wingstop before. Not one that is particularly convenient for me, and there are a bunch of solid options close by.

wingstop is nothing special at all. good enough in a pinch but if you want good wings, probably best to go elsewhere (in my experience with 2-3 diff wingstops, of course)

Lobster scramble and leftover filet. Wish I had some claw meat to give the scramble some color and make it more aesthetically pleasing, but whatever. Eat to eat. Was good.
6ECE0EFD-B4E6-4443-AAC0-0FED7640AD1C.jpeg

Katsu Sando @ BRD- Baltimore
00096784-65A1-4D90-AD6E-1022FBCA12B8.jpeg

Da **** is a Louisiana rub solewoman solewoman ?
Folks out there don’t really be eating chicken wings. :lol: When I moved to Atl in 2003 at 22, that was my first really eating wings like the way it should.

In fact, I went to Magic City at 17 and still didn’t order the wings :lol:

I guess so - most black people in Atlanta don’t eat Wingstop. That I know of :lol:

Louisiana rub is my favorite. It’s a dry rub with a small amount of kick. I usually get that and garlic parm

lousiana and garlic parm
What does this Louisiana rub taste like?

I love dry rub more than anything.

Best flavor there imo. Don’t know how to describe it..maybe a cajun lemon pepper

nothing memorable tbh.

what did you think about their fries though?
i actually like them even though they are not crispy

I didn’t like their fries until I discovered you can get cajun or garlic parm fries.

I have been craving some jr crickets lemon pepper wet.

Lot of my fav food spots taken the L this year cause of rona |l My fav breakfast spot recently gone down also.

Had to have one last bowl for the road..... This **** was elite.

Coconut porridge with charred pineapple, mango curd, banana bread crumbs and sweet plantain chips.

15AA9D03-2397-452E-A488-5CF43B463B71.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom