FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Da **** is a Louisiana rub solewoman solewoman ?
Folks out there don’t really be eating chicken wings. :lol: When I moved to Atl in 2003 at 22, that was my first really eating wings like the way it should.

In fact, I went to Magic City at 17 and still didn’t order the wings :lol:

I guess so - most black people in Atlanta don’t eat Wingstop. That I know of :lol:

Last edited:
Going back to French toast. . .
Sourdough is good, but I went to a place that used Challah for their French toast. Game changer! That super crispy edge, added with that softer center..... Man.
🔥

Brioche works good as well.

I made French toast with a cinnamon croissant loaf from Trader Joe’s and it was 🔥 as well
I agree.
We’ve made it at home using that Brioche from Costco. The center is just a little too airy for me. Croissant like. Challah has a more denser center.

Porter beer braised beef cheek..."finely chopped cauliflower" on my wife's plate...grits on mine...

20201205_183432_HDR.jpg

20201205_183849.jpg

The same porter paired with dinner...

20201205_174009_HDR.jpg
Looks amazing whats the recipe?

Let me put it like this, Wingstop is the McDonalds of wings. :lol:

Compared to so many great wings places here in Atlanta.
I have eaten there 2 times (fried hard) and they were good.

That is why I was asking what they did to your order.
Wing size?
Sauce?

Wingstop trash. Their baby sized wings don’t do it for me. Dry garlic parm taste plain. Lemon pepper only flavor id mess with there.

Fried hard you say?

Sauce and flavor is nothing spectacular; generic tasting.

Yea, anytime I order wings I get them Fried Hard. (Extra Crispy)

Maybe you are getting flimsy skinned chicken and that is ruining your experience.

Mango Habanero is my sauce of choice.

Grine Grine

I come in pure ignorance but what is it about WingStops that you don't mess with?
some of us have sophisticated palates thank you very much
these trash carcinogenic fast food places wont cut it

but srs Grine Grine eats out a lot and eats at really nice spots from all over the world,so it makes sense that he wouldn't find wing stop tasty,especially if the wing places in atlanta are hitting like that.
BUT with that said, not all wing stops are the same in my experience. i have had good ones and bad ones. i support wing stop but i've never been to atlanta either

but srs Grine Grine eats out a lot and eats at really nice spots from all over the world,so it makes sense that he wouldn't find wing stop tasty,especially if the wing places in atlanta are hitting like that.
BUT with that said, not all wing stops are the same in my experience. i have had good ones and bad ones. i support wing stop but i've never been to atlanta either

I assume he is getting Lemon Pepper from WIngStop and is comparing their LP to the Elite Spots in ATL?

Correct me if I am wrong Grine Grine

Back
Top Bottom