FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had Bonchon today too, accidentally ordered from the bad one (doordash chose the wrong one automatically). The chicken was so small, never seen that before. I buy 10 pieces all the time, get a regular size box that makes sense and fits but this time I got a microbox. Thought I got the wrong order, but sure enough got 10 pheasant wings in there. Never been so disrespected, almost went to the store with hammer.

Mahi Mahi
A8076DBF-F5A3-405E-976F-B5139BD58116.jpeg

I thought he was bout to pour raw Henny on that chicken and was gon be irate.

Breakfast sandwich.
Eggs and spinach on sourdough with Buffalo and sharp cheddar
A71DC940-01E3-4F9A-BF6B-E5FF69DF95EE.jpeg

You love your cheeses. :lol:

Got this and forgot I can’t even eat it right now. :lol:

I’ll bust it open the day before my bday.

00D7EAEC-BC82-48CB-BC3C-485A788C190B.jpeg

Instead, doing this :frown:

You must not respect your teeth man. I tried those on the plane once and I imMEdiately needed to brush my damn teeth. :smh:

matters7 matters7

This is one of those things that grind my gears. I messed with someone who would turn on the shower and run the water before actually taking the shower. People in parts of the world have to travel miles just to get some water to take a bath and you're here wasting water.

This is one of those things that grind my gears. I messed with someone who would turn on the shower and run the water before actually taking the shower. People in parts of the world have to travel miles just to get some water to take a bath and you're here wasting water.
Run the water while brushing their teeth.

Theres a lot of things we take for granted in this part of the world.

Yea almost as bad as folks making Smashmouth burgers and throwing them away because they don't like leftovers.

Back
Top Bottom