FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

804BC8F1-45B8-4376-899B-8A78129E9275.jpeg

CCFBE4F9-F1A1-4ACA-AEC7-5B99E0B7B021.jpeg

a salad and guac for lunch

Got a friend who's car looks like a tornado just passed through it.

both door panels stuffed with receipts and random stuff like makeup.

the sleeves in the back of the seats stuffed with papers. back seat random clothes.

trunk looks like a closet.

I was riding with her one time and she went thru a drive thru car wash. had me confused like why even bother washing the outside of the car when the inside is so damn messy. she got mad lmao.

DC braving the elements for a buttered roll in the park under an umbrella
Man I haven't eaten a Buttered Roll in over 5 years. (Being modest, might have been more).

That is yall's thing.

Got a friend who's car looks like a tornado just passed through it.
Why is "Like a Tornado" always the Natural Disaster people use when describing stuff being everywhere?

Tornados cause structural damage. Why not a wind-storm?

Why are y’all so scared to eat in da hemi?

you gotta clean your car regardless, like it still gets dusty in there, you still track **** in on the floor, your girls hair is still gonna end up all over the damn place while she’s touching all over the window for no reason so you gotta clean that too...

My point is it’s not like if you don’t eat in your car you never have to clean it. Also how do you eat? Just spitting chips all over and dripping grease in your lap? Does food end up on your floor and walls when you eat at home?

Why are y’all so scared to eat in da hemi?

you gotta clean your car regardless, like it still gets dusty in there, you still track **** in on the floor, your girls hair is still gonna end up all over the damn place while she’s touching all over the window for no reason so you gotta clean that too...

My point is it’s not like if you don’t eat in your car you never have to clean it. Also how do you eat? Just spitting chips all over and dripping grease in your lap? Does food end up on your floor and walls when you eat at home?
My issue it the temporary thought/feel of grease being "everywhere" during/after eating.

Sure, the grease might not be as prominent by the next time you get in your car.

I hated people touching my controllers with food on their hands.

I hate when I see grease spots on TV remotes, Laptop MOuse Pads.

So it isn't the long term effects that trip me out since, as you said, the car is dirty the minute you clean it anyway.

Yeah I get that. Idk I’m pretty careful about grease but yeah some people are savages for sure.

I’m not a big car eater but especially now sometimes you gotta do it if you’re far from home.

Back
Top Bottom