FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yea, consciously.

I don't feel toasted SLICED bread is ALways desirable.

We've had this convo before. I prefer PBJ on bread that is as soft as possible.

As I eat more sandwiches with PLantains on them, I am starting to feel the same way.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi was a strong proponent of the toasted PB&J :nerd:

I’ve seen it done. I’ve even saw a plantain wrapped burrito.

Yea, I'm good on that.

There would be too much unaccounted for surface area for me to even think about doing that.

If that is the case I midas-whale eat it as an open-faced "sandwich."

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi was a strong proponent of the toasted PB&J
Yea I remember.

I am on/off about it. I prefer toasted peanut butter and slices of banana but I am liking plantains on breakfast sandwiches on non-toasted bread.

Also now y'all got me fast food breakfast smh also eating in your car i personally cannnnnnnot do it. I am like a freak about my car and the idea of something spilling in it or getting dirty stresses me out. I will only have drinks and thats it

I typically keep a lot of stuff in my car. A set of work out clothes, extra shoes, basketballs (indoor and outdoor), a folding chair, etc. I don’t think of it as messy, but prepared :wink:

I eat in my car, but always throw all the trash from the food away the next time I stop.

I typically keep a lot of stuff in my car. A set of work out clothes, extra shoes, basketballs (indoor and outdoor), a folding chair, etc. I don’t think of it as messy, but prepared :wink:

I eat in my car, but always throw all the trash from the food away the next time I stop.

Asking to get robbed.

Hopefully ALL of that is in your trunk. (I am assuming it is but some people are #LowIQ with stuff like this)

Asking to get robbed.

Hopefully ALL of that is in your trunk. (I am assuming it is but some people are #LowIQ with stuff like this)

It’s in the trunk. And I did get stuff stolen out of my car once before. But that one was really on me because I left the sunroof open all night. Might as well have put out an invitation.

Ive encountered 2 people with messy cars in my life. 1 man, 1woman.

Woman looked like she was living out her car. Clothes everywhere. Said she was a model...suure.

Dude had all types of empty bottles and cans and ****.

Asked them both so where the hell do i sit

Woman looked like she was living out her car. Clothes everywhere. Said she was a model...suure.

Thanks for the laugh bro.

Rough morning

From my experience, women's cars have been (mark) messier.

Especially if they have kids, stuff is just everywhere.

My car used to get messy now i barely allow the kids in my car LOL

Oh, YOu can use your car to transport yourself to get your "fix" every morning but your kids aren't allowed to ride in the car?

1607096165985.png

Reported.

From my experience, women's cars have been (mark) messier.

Especially if they have kids, stuff is just everywhere.
I worked at a car wash for a month as a teen. This lady brought her car in and her kid smeared cotton candy all over the rear passenger window.

I think i got tendonitis in my elbow cleaning that ****.

Caught a ride with one of my sister's friends, car was a hatchback ashtray. Cool and easygoing person, but car was filthy with literal cigarette ash. Carrying a polite conversation, but in my head I went TF is wrong with you?!

Back
Top Bottom