FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I can eat a whole Jamaican meal - jerk chicken and cabbage with chop sticks while driving with my knees.

Y’all don’t know how to not make a mess while driving...Thought eating properly at the dining table could to translate to being able to eat properly anywhere including driving.

Crumbs *** eaters :lol:
LA drivers are different bruh. Making a left turn is an adventure in itself.

I can eat a whole Jamaican meal - jerk chicken and cabbage with chop sticks while driving with my knees.

Y’all don’t know how to not make a mess while driving...Thought eating properly at the dining table could to translate to being able to eat properly anywhere including driving.

Crumbs *** eaters :lol:
Can you apply ketchup also ketchup king?

My daughter wanted BBQ.

08345DCF-0DE5-42CE-BB7B-740856D75415.jpeg

And I did bulgogi bowl (extra large) -

Base: Salad
Protein: Bullgogi Beef, Spicy Korean Chicken
Toppings: Spinach, Bean Sprouts, Spicy Pickled Radish, Red Onions, Green Onions, Seaweed Salad, Masago, Avocado
Sauce: Bullgogi Teriyaki
720660A6-0F4C-413B-B483-5E35C0A2B36A.jpeg

Man, I just started making a mockery of the damn decorative pillows. She comes home to a pillow penis on the bed or a frowny face.

if I gotta pick them up I’m decorating how I feel.

Tbh I leave my work clothes at work because I’m mad musty and covered in diesel when I leave. I take a New Jersey shower before I even get in my whip.

Wait y'all think the egg in eggnog is raw? No wonder. There's no way you could taste an actual good one with some alcohol and be like nah, same with coquito. There are plenty bad ones though.

Back
Top Bottom