FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1606929904554.jpeg

1606929974505.png

I miss 90's Pizza Hut

That looks GOOD.

$5 Pizza Hut lunch buffet was clutch back in the day when we ain't have money.
I remember when I was a kid we'd visit family in Texas we'd all eat at a CiCi's Pizza Buffet. First time I tried spinach Pizza and it was good af. That place was poppin. A million types of pizza up for grabs :lol: There's still only one in Chicago but way too far north.

I remember when I was a kid we'd visit family in Texas we'd all eat at a CiCi's Pizza Buffet. First time I tried spinach Pizza and it was good af. That place was poppin. A million types of pizza up for grabs :lol: There's still only one in Chicago but way too far north.
First & only time I had CiCi's was with my ex in Tampa. :lol: She also put me on Carrabba's & Steak 'n Shake at the time.

Damn Steak n Shake is my go to late night munchies when i am in South FL with my cousins, also Tijuana Flats i always have to hit and a Menchies

Been to Cracker Barrel once. Had chicken and dumplings. Wasnt bad. Would I go again? Yes. Am I in a rush to? No.
Plus theres not one near me. Lol

I went to the one by my cousins house in Enfield, CT

So funny story for yall my mom was over a couple days before thanksgiving to help me out around the house. One day i am at work and she calls me and asks me where my one of my frying pans was. I told her where all my pots and pans were and she goes oh you don't keep it in the oven?! and she was truly perplexed when i told her no the oven is not storage it is for baking. So let me ask you guys this does anyone else keep stuff in their ovens? Is it a cultural thing cause now that I'm thinking all my older Hispanic family members do this **** and it drives me insane. One time i was prepping something at my dads and i turned on his oven to preheat something and **** started smelling like burnt and i realized i never checked the damn over to see if there was anything in it LOL

So funny story for yall my mom was over a couple days before thanksgiving to help me out around the house. One day i am at work and she calls me and asks me where my one of my frying pans was. I told her where all my pots and pans were and she goes oh you don't keep it in the oven?! and she was truly perplexed when i told her no the oven is not storage it is for baking. So let me ask you guys this does anyone else keep stuff in their ovens? Is it a cultural thing cause now that I'm thinking all my older Hispanic family members do this **** and it drives me insane. One time i was prepping something at my dads and i turned on his oven to preheat something and **** started smelling like burnt and i realized i never checked the damn over to see if there was anything in it LOL

Yes, I keep stuff in the oven that is too big to put up anywhere. (My WOK).

I also allow certain baking sheets/dishes air dry in the oven after washing, so they just end up staying in there.

So, to answer your question. YES.

Back
Top Bottom