FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Went to a Venezuelan sandwich/burger place.

Got a Pepitos -EL TAJADAS: chicken with sweet plantain and cheese on top.

Yes and that’s ketchup on top of it

8159BEB0-1E72-471C-A350-7FBCE3A17B15.jpeg

Da ketchup with the platanos :lol: dios mio

I would prefer Salmon, but I don't mess with cheese like that and see how all have Macaroni and Cheese except for #2, I will go with #2
SHrimps, Greens, Rice, Sweet Potato

4 easily. Nothing replicates the feeling you get when Mac and cheese and yams touch. It’s one of the best food duos

Reactions: 17
Lol Dominicans def do pasta and rice. Matter fact we pair rice with everything.

while on the subject of pasta Rao’s arrabbiata is the best jarred sauce hands down.

while on the topic of Dominican food. Mangú is prolly the best meal I’ve had in my life. That’s the secret to a Dominican professional athletes diet for real. IYKYK

That’s why I keep antibacterial wipes before and while grabbing/using those bottles.

Ive always done this before covid19

And anyone feel type of way when they put sauce/food containers onto the food?

Like I don't know where they store the containers or what they touched prior to handling it.
Talk to me like I am in 3rd grade but what do you mean?

I am dumb and stupid.

4 easily. Nothing replicates the feeling you get when Mac and cheese and yams touch. It’s one of the best food duos

best is thanksgiving when the green juice hits the Mac and cheese

And anyone feel type of way when they put sauce/food containers onto the food? Like I don't know where they store the containers or what they touched prior to handling it.

I take them out wipe them down and throw that portion of the food away

Talk to me like I am in 3rd grade but what do you mean?

I am dumb and stupid.

Those little plastic containers are stored somewhere before they put sauce in them.
Maybe a box in a storage room , some place like that, who knows.
Then someone handles them to put sauce in them.
Then they place that container on the food.

A lot of possible unknown touches.

I think that's it.

Spots I go to don't do that

I think like if you order a salad and they put the little dressing container on top of (touching) the salad
Man, don't get me started on that. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE THINKS THAT IS A GOOD IDEA.

B Sox B Sox , Oh ok, I see what you mean now. :lol:

I would order Salads from Panera and I would specifically tell them NOT to do it in the "Notes" section and those fools would STILL do it.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE THINKS THAT IS A GOOD IDEA.

Back
Top Bottom