FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What is everyone's top 3 dessert?

Tiramisiu (sp)
Icecream/Gelato (Pollyann's SF green-tea to be exact)
Frozen Yogurt

Ice cream
Ice cream
Ice cream

:lol:.. Seriously though I can probably eat ice cream for every meal :lol:

Favorite desert?

Quality ice cream.
Shaved ice.
Cupcakes.

Dinner me and some homies made tonight. Rack of lamb with mashed potatoes and asparagus. :pimp:

Last edited:
Those ribs. Might be my choice of food for tonight. We shall wait and see. 
devil.gif

1. I don't soak my steel cut oats. I thought that was only beneficial for those looking to cut down on cooking time. Since I am not cooking mine I thought it was pointless. Am I wrong? Also, I sometime add some Psyllium Husk to my shakes. Extra Extra Extra fiber.

2. I cooked a LOT of food this weekend.

2 Chicken Breasts: Seasoned with Cumino, Ceyenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Oregano.

Ground Chicken Spaghetti: I bought some roasted red peppers. So I took those, some spicy peppers that my friend's father grows and some garlic and blended them into a puree. I added that and a half of a jar of tomato sauce and simmered it with the ground chicken. Came out good.

I made the pinto bean soup with kale and sweet potatoes.

Made some string beans

Brown Rice.

I am set for the week man.

ahhhh this **** is so amazing.

I've never seen a picture of a vegetable that made my mouth water and got me to hop int he car and get it. :lol:

bobby's burger is that place. I am so big on burgers too but I'm like cutting back heavy fo ra bit to try and get in better shape. It's not like it was often but anywhere from 1-4 times every 2 months. Goodbye 5 guys, shake shack, etc :frown: I'll be back though.

Got taken out for Ramen for the first time today. Went to this place in West LA called Jinya on Sawtelle..... CRACK!

I never finish something when I first eat something. This surpassed Pho for me brahs :pimp:

About to try to make some tacos using the leftover meat from one of those horrible rotisserie chickens you get from the supermarket. Wish me luck!

Rarely eat here but when I do it's heaven.

"The beacon" spartanburg,SC

Last edited:

Got taken out for Ramen for the first time today. Went to this place in West LA called Jinya on Sawtelle..... CRACK!

I never finish something when I first eat something. This surpassed Pho for me brahs :pimp:

When I was in LA, all I remember is Shin Sen Gumi. Best ramen hands down.

Oh, and Getshavedice.com truck is bomb, although they move around LA. Worth the hunt doe. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom