FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Any suggestions?

I dusted it with cornMeal and salted it before adding my ingredients to it.

Explain to me what isn't good about it.

Please talk to me like I am 13 and have zero idea about this world, because I DON'T.

Heard Imperfect Foods dough was great - will confirm with next order

Not sure if it was in here or i saw on tv about a birdie taco food truck that was getting praised in NYC.

Thinking now I saw this on tv. Instead of goat meat I think he just used beef. Wish I remembered the name.

I've had the worst craving for Mushroom Risotto which i have personally never made but i also can't seem to find a place near me to buy it so i might just have to find a good recipe to make it smh. Anyone know of a good recipe?

I've had the worst craving for Mushroom Risotto which i have personally never made but i also can't seem to find a place near me to buy it so i might just have to find a good recipe to make it smh. Anyone know of a good recipe?

over medium heat
saute mushrooms in olive oil/butter, remove, and set aside
saute a shallot in olive oil/butter until soft
add in rice and saute until golden
add 1/2 cup white wine and stir consistently until wine is absorbed
start stirring in chicken broth 1/2 cup at a time until absorbed for 15-20 mins until rice is al dente
remove from heat and stir in mushrooms and parmesan cheese and any other aromatics

the key is to make sure you don't add too much liquid at once. you want to make about 6 cups of chicken stock but you might not use all of it. make sure to keep stirring the rice so it doesn't burn but not too excessively so that it becomes mushy. and you'll want to use a wide pot or pan too cook in so the rice cooks in a thin layer

over medium heat
saute mushrooms in olive oil/butter, remove, and set aside
saute a shallot in olive oil/butter until soft
add in rice and saute until golden
add 1/2 cup white wine and stir consistently until wine is absorbed
start stirring in chicken broth 1/2 cup at a time until absorbed for 15-20 mins until rice is al dente
remove from heat and stir in mushrooms and parmesan cheese and any other aromatics

the key is to make sure you don't add too much liquid at once. you want to make about 6 cups of chicken stock but you might not use all of it. make sure to keep stirring the rice so it doesn't burn but not too excessively so that it becomes mushy. and you'll want to use a wide pot or pan too cook in so the rice cooks in a thin layer

Thank you! It's the cooking Risotto i find so intimidating. Like i can make white rice but thats so diff

Why does this belong in the FOOD thread?
Either he cares for the health of the participants in the thread or he assumed some of y’all don’t get enough water.

Either way, it’s 4+ bottles a day over here

Back
Top Bottom