FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The dude is a weirdo. If you have to come online and constantly post pictures of struggle food for "enjoyment" then something is wrong with your life. Mental health is a serious thing. What's also weird is, why did the alchemist guy have so many questionable pictures of him ? Were they "friends" before and something happened?
He likes to keep a “collection”. Got multiple pictures of Alp on deck too 🥴
And DC STAYS campaigning to have alcoholic IQ reinstated :smh:

Did some bacon wrapped lemon garlic jumbo shrimp. Before and after.

20200621_191915.jpg

20200621_201030.jpg
Bacon croissants 😍 😍 😍

Was gonna go with Indian but portions are usually small with lots of sauce. Now if we could go to a buffet that would be a different story. Got Middle Eastern instead.
IMG_20200621_191447.jpg

Chicken breast and thigh with (charred) maui onions
IMG_20200621_183657.jpg

Beef kebab
IMG_20200621_183707.jpg

Falafel
IMG_20200621_183710.jpg

Grilled chicken tenders
IMG_20200621_183700.jpg

Shawarma
IMG_20200621_183704.jpg

Back A Yard - Jerk Chicken and oxtail

Chicken could use more DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican char
I didn't think I would like the plantains(4 pieces) but they aren't mushy at all and little bit of sweetness. Could use more rice, good thing got an order of coco bread to absorb the sauce
IMG_20200620_125651.jpg
Which back a yard did u go to???
The one in downtown San Jose
Over by market st is the best
Also u shoulda got their oxtails
They are :pimp:

Which back a yard did u go to???
The one in downtown San Jose
Over by market st is the best
Also u shoulda got their oxtails
They are :pimp:

Capitol. I'll definitely be back so I'll go to Market and 13th as well. I got the oxtail too. It was thin and tail end sections but they gave 6 pieces. Are their BBQ any good?

tay1 tay1

I need practice on that pizza.

Way too much crust/bread for the Cast Iron. I will have to thin it out next time. Maybe reduce it to 10 oz, or prepare it in a longer pan or something.

I need a thicker sauce as well.

Took pics but they aren't on my phone.

Will try again this week.

While eating it, I was thinking of things to do next time. :lol: I was pissed but I know it was the first time I made it.

Probably my best sausage/egg/cheese yet :lol: cooked the eggs perfect with the cheese melting :pimp:
20200622_092352.jpg
I feel like egg sandwiches on buttered rolls are too hard to eat properly. The texture contrast between the bread and eggs makes for a sloppy, slide-around sandwich.

Need da kaiser roll to keep everything contained.

Back
Top Bottom