FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:lol: We were going back and forth about this yesterday. Check out the last few pages.

But nah, for what. I am fortunate enough to have heats. I will use those heats to warm my pizza up.

Damn my bad i didnt see LOL . IDK something about cold pizza in morning after hits differently or if im just too damn lazy to reheat it properly also certain food i wont reheat because i dont like the tasted of reheated food smh

Any suggestions on ways to make the sauce not kill my pizza?
You can doctor up the sauce with onion, oregano and other herbs, garlic, a little oil and so forth for a more traditional NY style sauce

I like my sauce a bit thicker so in order to give it a thicker consistency, I mix it with tomato paste. The NY style sauce tends to be a little thinner which I’m not a fan of

Damn my bad i didnt see LOL . IDK something about cold pizza in morning after hits differently or if im just too damn lazy to reheat it properly also certain food i wont reheat because i dont like the tasted of reheated food smh
I think this is generally the case. Yall are lazy about it and convince yallselves it tastes good. :lol:

You can doctor up the sauce with onion, oregano and other herbs, garlic, a little oil and so forth for a more traditional NY style sauce

I like my sauce a bit thicker so in order to give it a thicker consistency, I mix it with tomato paste. The NY style sauce tends to be a little thinner which I’m not a fan of

Show me the type of Tomato sauce I should be using as a base please.

Talk to me like the idiot I am.

I respect your knowledge.

This looks delish!
It was hella good. As a nonlatino(black/Filipino), it took me a little while to get used to eating everything together. I used to eat the bananas last, but now I vacuum all that food off the plate sat once. The only thing I was missing was that cheese that goes over the Gallo Pinto.

All right, my turn to be that guy - can we get some more detail about what’s on this plate?

Rice/Beans, Chicken and...
Pork, Beef, Fried Cheese, sliced deep-fried bananas, and sweet bananas that's sliced in halves.

Show me the type of Tomato sauce I should be using as a base please.

Talk to me like the idiot I am.

I respect your knowledge.
As a base I used,

1 28 oz can of whole peeled tomatoes in juice. Pulsed in a food processor. Not completely smooth. You want it to be a little chunky

I melted a tablespoon each of butter and oil. Once melted, I added garlic, red pepper, and oregano and cooked until fragrant. No deep browning

I then placed a few sprigs of basil, an onion split in half, and a little sugar in the sauce. I reduced the heat to low and let it simmer for about an hour

Wasn't hungry during lunch time and didn't stop for coffee this morning so decided to get an Iced Vanilla Chai during lunch. I'm very much only a coffee drinker but if you guys are ever in Beacon NY you need to stop at Bank Square and grab an Iced Chai!

It was hella good. As a nonlatino(black/Filipino), it took me a little while to get used to eating everything together. I used to eat the bananas last, but now I vacuum all that food off the plate sat once. The only thing I was missing was that cheese that goes over the Gallo Pinto.

Pork, Beef, Fried Cheese, sliced deep-fried bananas, and sweet bananas that's sliced in halves.
Banana and rice is an underrated combo. Shoutout my Somali people putting me on :pimp:

Wasn't hungry during lunch time and didn't stop for coffee this morning so decided to get an Iced Vanilla Chai during lunch. I'm very much only a coffee drinker but if you guys are ever in Beacon NY you need to stop at Bank Square and grab an Iced Chai!

YOu avoiding FOOD or something?

No breakfast.
NO lunch.

Stop killing yourself

Back
Top Bottom