FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

When y'all say cold pizza yall mean actually cold like right out of the refrigerator or just room temperature?

Don't do actual cold pizza.

Why do that if you have heats near you?

Laziness?

No. I actually prefer it that way sometimes.

I mean I would never order a pizza for delivery and refrigerate it to get it cold before I ate any of it. But if there’s leftover slices that have already been in the fridge, I actually like eating them cold sometimes. It’s kind of weird and illogical, I admit.

Came out better than Panda about the same as a spot in Chinatown minus the walnut
F11B1171-CC30-4EF7-A359-6B48DCC3E94C.jpeg

18E68A99-1793-48DA-AABF-D307DCC66AAB.jpeg

heating cold pizza in a skillet is the way to go. after a couple minutes, sprinkle a few drops of water on the edge on the skillet and cover. let the steam melt the cheese on top

Made a chopped cheese variant for dinner tonight. Wish I had a bigger roll. Basically fell apart once I put all the toppings and whatnot on and cut it. Wasn't worth taking a pic.

I also suck at constructing sandwiches nicely though.

i've been wanting to attempt a chopped cheese for a while. have you made it before? any tips?

i've been wanting to attempt a chopped cheese for a while. have you made it before? any tips?
Nah I hadn't.

Basically just chopped up beef and onions. Melted some cheese on it. Scooped it onto a roll with mayo, ketchup, sriracha and lettuce.

Not particularly difficult. Tasted good.

Back
Top Bottom