FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

id def eat this combo but that spaghetti looks too wet
Yeah this some trash looking spaghetti. I like mine #NTThick

Wait until you see a Dominican who eats spaghetti along with their rice and whatever meat :lol:
Spaghetti and rice together?
1591998700176.png

My favorite chain sub shop was ToGo’s, but I think they’re out of business completely now.

There’s a place by me in Culver City called Cappriotti’s that I like.

I used to work for a Togos about 20 yrs ago.

Never knew why they went with a 9 inch as their "Large" size instead of a footlong. That and their lack of advertising kept them from really competing with Subway. A lot of locations have closed up over the years. Luckily, I still had a few open near me. I haven't checked lately if they still are after all this chaos.

Been thinking about getting one. I don't own any kind of outdoor grill at the moment. Blackstone seems like it would be more versatile.

Could also pony up for a Traeger I guess. @solewoman you have one right?
I would 100% recommend a Blackstone. Probably the best purchase I’ve made in a while. It’s not that expensive either. I think I paid like $275 for mine. Its just so versatile. So far I’ve made cheesesteaks, fajitas, taco night, hibachi night, all kinds of breakfast, seafood and steak. You can make just about anything on it and I swear everything comes out tasting better Than it should.

As much as you "Eat to Eat", I am surprised you don't have anything.
Yeah my friends always get on me. We are just so used to make everything in the kitchen.

With the Rona and everything though, we've been spending more time on our roof deck being outside and have been buying more stuff to decorate it. Have a perfect spot for some kind of grill/griddle. Really leaning toward the Blackstone though.

Back
Top Bottom