FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20200611_175738.jpg

If you find these in your local grocery store, I highly recommend them. So good 🔥🔥🔥

Also, got a care package from Supermoon bakery here in NYC. Will post a pic later.

Grine Grine Do y’all eat Spaghetti and fried fish out there? I been seeing this oh my timeline lately and I never seen the combo before

Grine Grine Do y’all eat Spaghetti and fried fish out there? I been seeing this oh my timeline lately and I never seen the combo before

What kind of spaghetti? With tomato sauce?
I’ve never seen that here. :lol:

If it’s just butter/garlic spaghetti bedded with the fish on top, then Yeap.

tay1 tay1 growing up fried fish and spaghetti was a common meal.
I haven’t had it since I was a kid but used to love it. Now that I think about it, it does sound like a kind of an odd pairing though.

My favorite chain sub shop was ToGo’s, but I think they’re out of business completely now.

There’s a place by me in Culver City called Cappriotti’s that I like.

The one across the street from me closed down a few months ago, but yeah I was always a fan of Togos. Would always grab a sandwich and some ms vickies jalapeno chips for the beach or pool and it always hit :pimp:

on a somewhat related note, you guys remember the batch 81 sauce from Quiznos? Do they sell that anywhere or something similar? **** was :pimp:

tay1 tay1 growing up fried fish and spaghetti was a common meal.
I haven’t had it since I was a kid but used to love it. Now that I think about it, it does sound like a kind of an odd pairing though.
It may be a regional thing. Where you from?

Like legit spaghetti. With spaghetti sauce. I was shocked at the amount of people saying this is a real combo.
img.jpg
Wait until you see a Dominican who eats spaghetti along with their rice and whatever meat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom