FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

But honestly, for me, ENglish Muffin, Toasts, Biscuits just scream "Add Sweetness to me."

I generally don't care what is in the insides of them. Eggs, Chicken, Sausage, Bacon.

I need to add a Sweet and a Spicy to the already present salty.

Different flavor profiles for different food types and different meals

Flavors and preferences are subjective
We understand they are subjective. But 97% of this thread is discussing the subjective.

Not attacking you.

When I say flavor profiles, I was more so referring to basic fundamental tastes.

sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami

So I was looking at you not wanting sweet/salty on the breakfast sandwich as you just not liking the combo PERIOD.

I ate a ton of salty foods growing up and used a lot of sauces that made things salty and that adjusted my preferences to those things

Patis is a staple and so is vinegar with most meals in the Philippines so I have certain tastes due to my upbringing

Wedding Cake Snowball with vanilla icecream inside.

825DD873-5F4C-4FA3-91BB-5367ED0ED975.jpeg

this prob the hardest I’ve ever laughed out loud on the internet. “Delicioso!” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, rookie of the year on lock.
But getting captain underpants canned veggie man out the paint with your first order if business? That’s Most Valuable Mod status already. ALREADY fulfilled the promise to #makefoodthreadgreatagain .
Salut.
6ECD2C37-6A5E-4725-B5FF-BEAE2D496E16.gif
Seitan is gone too?

I'm a fan of sweet and savory combo. I had little bit of strawberry cream cheese leftover so I put it on a turkey with pepper jack cheese sandwich. Turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce is good too.

A salt bagel with chocolate chip or a strawberry/blueberry cream cheese hits.

Also like a cinnamon raisin bagel with jalapeno cream cheese.

A SMALL amount of ketchup on an egg sandwich is welcome. Can't be slopped on though. I just feel a sandwich needs some sauce/wetness to it.

Also HAS to be a sandwich for me. No way I'm eating standalone eggs with ketchup.

As I get older I like things with kick or heat

Like Chinese mustard and chili oil

I use the little Thai chili’s a lot too

Back
Top Bottom