FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

06A9E7EF-9E41-474A-A7DD-4C976413EFF6.jpeg
Jersey Mikes getting added to the new shopping center by me where Panda just opened. Definitely one of the best chain sub shops. Will be hitting it up every now and then for sure.

Mikes Way!!

I can’t do chain Sub spots. Usually very bland. LA is lacking in deli’s but there’s a few good one’s I know of

Jersey Mikes is the best chain sub spot. Never ever got a bad/old sandwich from them.

#7 or #13 for me. Mikes way!

Yeah I bang with Jersey Mikes, good subs and the philly is passable if there's no option in your state and you have the wildest craving. If there's a black dude in there he always holds it down with the extras.

ya jersey mikes is my go to for chain sub spots... usually get the club sub... my only complainant is that its overpriced... if it was up to me id rather go to a local joint instead but all the good ones are far from me

Idk if anyone has ever been to soho deli in Minneapolis but that place is fire. I’ve been going there at 2am since I was 16.

little did I know that was my boys inlaw who owned it. :lol:

saw him at his kid’s aqiqa like thanks for all the pizza bro. :pimp:

My favorite chain sub shop was ToGo’s, but I think they’re out of business completely now.

There’s a place by me in Culver City called Cappriotti’s that I like.

My favorite chain sub shop was ToGo’s, but I think they’re out of business completely now.

There’s a place by me in Culver City called Cappriotti’s that I like.

Togos still rocking in the Bay

Back
Top Bottom