FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’ve been stalking this thread for a while and been meaning to post in here. Y’all are so extra in here tho it makes me nervous to post food pics. :lol:
anyway... I had poke for the first time today. Spicy tuna, salmon, and shrimp. I think I chose spicy mayo and sweet chili for my sauces. It’s was pretty damn good.
8F7BB9D0-84DD-4D2B-9522-758CBD9EA584.jpeg

I’ve been stalking this thread for a while and been meaning to post in here. Y’all are so extra in here tho it makes me nervous to post food pics. :lol:
anyway... I had poke for the first time today. Spicy tuna, salmon, and shrimp. I think I chose spicy mayo and sweet chili for my sauces. It’s was pretty damn good.
8F7BB9D0-84DD-4D2B-9522-758CBD9EA584.jpeg

Did you use a fork or chopsticks?

-thautencilguy

FINALLY.....

I had my first non-home cooked meal since end of February. Finally sacked up and decided to eat out. Wife and Kids and I decided In-N-Out was the first meal.

Two 3x3's (no tomatoes/sauce) and fries. Umppfff

xLiHtVwIRnKuJYrQgfvQEQ.jpg

Plans for sushi on Friday. I'm gonna go off!

FINALLY.....

I had my first non-home cooked meal since end of February. Finally sacked up and decided to eat out. Wife and Kids and I decided In-N-Out was the first meal.

hell yeah, man. that's major. two 3x3s :lol:

i usually get a 2x2 with onion, hamburger animal style, and fries well done

i'm OD on research if going to a new city/area. usually ahead of time
locally word of mouth is usually enough to try a place
Yep I basically always know all the places I'm going anytime I travel. Certainly willing to take advice from locals though if they have something not on my list.

Reactions: fx2
FINALLY.....

the burger looks legit but how was the fries keep it real

i do
i read the bad reviews first
to see if theres a certain pattern
then the great
then the so so reviews
I always start with the bad reviews. The good reviews are too easy. Need to see if the bad reviews are over some trivial **** like “we had 4 in the party and once we got to the table, only 3 chairs were there so we had to wait 10 seconds for them to bring the 4th chair.”

people are so petty when reviewing.

Back
Top Bottom