FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

3BD83998-6F0E-4271-B3A3-DC06BD4FD960.jpeg

Great conversation, maybe mplsdunk mplsdunk can find enjoyment but all of us are in here every day, some good knowledge in here.

Joel Salatin is an American farmer, lecturer, and author whose books include Folks, This Ain’t Normal, You Can Farm and Salad Bar Beef. His latest book, co-authored with Dr. Sina McCullough, Beyond Labels: A Doctor and a Farmer Conquer Food Confusion One Bite at a Time is available for preorder now.

Joe Rogan Experience #1478 - Joel Salatin - YouTube

Man I was grilling up another pizza like I did last week on cast iron pizza stone...started down pouring like crazy....I went to check on it and opened up grill and pizza was getting soaked...decided to bring it in to just finish in oven...whole time I had my heavy duty grilling mitts on the side...put them on grabbed the stone to lift up and like a second later I realized ..**** these gloves are soaked I'm about to burn the hell out of my fingers....it was too late...**** steamed up and burned instantly...I threw that **** ...landed upside down on my patio chair...flipped it off of that....no pizza today and 4 of my fingers have blisters on them already. **** was a disaster :lol: :/

Pics of the aftermath
20200524_183257.jpg

Man I was grilling up another pizza like I did last week on cast iron pizza stone...started down pouring like crazy....I went to check on it and opened up grill and pizza was getting soaked...decided to bring it in to just finish in oven...whole time I had my heavy duty grilling mitts on the side...put them on grabbed the stone to lift up and like a second later I realized ..**** these gloves are soaked I'm about to burn the hell out of my fingers....it was too late...**** steamed up and burned instantly...I threw that **** ...landed upside down on my patio chair...flipped it off of that....no pizza today and 4 of my fingers have blisters on them already. **** was a disaster :lol: :/

Pics of the aftermath
20200524_183257.jpg

hope your hands aren't too bad, man

Pics of the aftermath
20200524_183257.jpg

that’s a damn tragedy, word to
0F8FA4A5-E1C4-4F2C-A5F8-06B9EB0F1C79.gif

Back
Top Bottom