FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

HP or Daddies?
Ya'll put Daddies sauce on your meals?
full

South West London 8)
Lewisham or Croydon ?
truth. i used to live out there and it's some type of seasonless potatoes with everything
the good thing I was just outside of london where the influence of foreign countries is very strong.
mayonaisse, brown sauce, vinegar, and tomato sauce was sitting on every table too
Very true. I remember went to a chicken shop after a late night of partying and ordered Chicken and chips and this guy put mayo and burger sauce on the chips. :sick: The burger sauce I could deal with, but the mayo :sick::sick::sick::smh::smh:

best food in england is the indian food and kebobs
I had Turkish food while out there. It was pretty good. I had other Asian cuisines out there as well along with Caribbean and African cuisines.

Not even mad, get your money. However I've seen more quality local places with different restaurants consolidate under a different brand for togo. So it's a selection of meals from the different restaurants pre-covid, but now one menu from any location.

Burger sauce mayo based, innit? Man just put the OG on there as well
South Croydon near Purley.

What's wrong with chips and mayo?

I don't care for MAyo as is (usually use a vegan version), so I would tell them no Mayo or burger sauce. I can stomach the taste of the burger sauce( I guess cause it's mixed with other ingredients), but don't too care for mayo.

Back
Top Bottom