FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

B55EF6F6-134C-4A17-B42E-302501DF6A52.gif

Grine Grine

I come in peace.

RE: Cousin

Your cousin that does all the cooking

1. What is her background?

2. She born and raised there?

3. Do you usually reQUEST a dish and she looks out or do you eat whatever she cooks?

4. You stay with her?

No disrespect, but your food is always of the highest qualities and I had questions.

Grine Grine

I come in peace.

RE: Cousin

Your cousin that does all the cooking

1. What is her background?

2. She born and raised there?

3. Do you usually reQUEST a dish and she looks out or do you eat whatever she cooks?

4. You stay with her?

No disrespect, but your food is always of the highest qualities and I had questions.

I cook too :lol:

1. 2nd Cousin is black. She’s younger (5 years younger) than me and my favorite 2nd cousin on my father side.

2. Yeap.

3. I eat whatever she cooks. :lol: I either pick it up or she brings it to the house.

4. Im at my grandparents. I’m only here to take care of my grandparents (in their 90’s). Grandmother has dementia and had hip surgery. Helping to get her walking again. I leave back to Atlanta next week. Then back here for another month.

Thank you for the compliment. For my cooking and hers. :lol:

Grine Grine Sorry to hear about your folks man. Caring for folks is no joke, make sure you are finding ways to unwind and take care of YOUR mentals. (I know you said you ran, good therapy).

My fault, didn't know you were cooking as well. Sorry for being disrespectful from that aspect.

I cook too :lol:

1. 2nd Cousin is black. She’s younger (5 years younger) than me and my favorite 2nd cousin on my father side.

2. Yeap.

3. I eat whatever she cooks. :lol: I either pick it up or she brings it to the house.

4. Im at my grandparents. I’m only here to take care of my grandparents (in their 90’s). Grandmother has dementia and had hip surgery. Helping to get her walking again. I leave back to Atlanta next week. Then back here for another month.

Thank you for the compliment. For my cooking and hers. :lol:
Your Iftar's be looking lit fam

Not exactly with food in my mouth per say, but yes... I hadn't been asleep in over 24 hours, dealing with this newborn.

Snapchat-415469681.jpg

Got this shrimp po boy from a place called Newk's. It was trash.
So you watched them make this rubbish and sell it to you ? or was this advertised as some "Healthy" variant? of a traditional Po Boy ?

Yeah that shrimp po boy is beyond trash. If that's a healthy version, don't call it a po boy. When I think po boy it's with a FRIED seafood.

I honestly can't even remember exactly what happened that got him banned either, but that was the same time that I realized I'd had enough of him.

I just know there was one night where he was wylin' harder than normal, and not in a funny way. Basically just coming at people for reasons that I don't remember. In the past I was pretty constructive when it came to his posts. Hell...even after he posted the infamous burger I tried to give him some pointers as to what he could do differently the next time and he seemed to be appreciative of the feedback. That night, however, he was way out of line and I wrote up a post basically laying out my frustration with him and his antics and called him "a cancer to this thread."

I woke up in the morning to find that my post was deleted and he was banned. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom