FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Brunch
35680910-13E7-4ECF-84B0-301D75160727.jpeg

292DDF27-1BD8-4F7D-86D3-ED111B9696A9.jpeg

tay1 tay1 or anyone - have a pizza dough recipe? Been experimenting and last night my gf gave it a shot. Dough was all there, but it was so sticky and we ran through so much damn flour :smh: . I think we used too much water.

tay1 tay1 or anyone - have a pizza dough recipe? Been experimenting and last night my gf gave it a shot. Dough was all there, but it was so sticky and we ran through so much damn flour :smh: . I think we used too much water.
Yeah too sticky means too much water.

This was the recipe I first used when making my pizzas. Kenji is a great recipe developer

This is our pizza dough recipe where I work.. you just gotta adjust the quantities :lol: . When it says “1st, 2nd speed” it’s talking about the dough mixer so you just gotta figure it out with whatever your mixing in

FA772CE3-E5EC-4381-B380-FF47DCF4BB79.png

Yeah... so... yeah... for this happening Saturday night, we've put frozen pizza on the menu.

It's with heavy heart, I announce this culinary defeat, but there it is: The cold, hard, frozen truth.

20200411_221926[1].jpg

Pizza is way harder than it seems.. Getting the dough right and being able to move it/stretch it around is a pain

Yeah too sticky means too much water.

This was the recipe I first used when making my pizzas. Kenji is a great recipe developer

I can follow but don’t have a mixer. Would need to it all by hand. Seemed to be working yesterday but again, just so sticky bc of the amount of water we used.

Back
Top Bottom