FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

man, it only hurts me. Like when I was doing financial aid for school back in the day or getting a loan for 10k for a car or whatever when I was like 22.

they’d be like0] tf you need this loan for???

it hasn’t come up in years, I think they figured it out.
:rofl:

Bank is like this dude got a vacation house in the Virgin Islands trying to get a loan for a couple grand; denied :lol:

F4CA5554-9F35-4190-B57B-FFF144512A24.png

Still not a pic taker but thread not moving really like it used to for obvious reasons, so here's the last couple I took:

Quick lazy ribs with some beans and rice. Ribs could've been done longer but I was hongry.
IMG_20200317_213956.jpg

Roberta's frozen pizza, not bad. Great crust, again tasted like you copped a good pizza for lunch hours ago and just got a chance to warm it up when you got home. Probably not buying again.
IMG_20200314_215008.jpg

Still not a pic taker but thread not moving really like it used to for obvious reasons, so here's the last couple I took:

Quick lazy ribs with some beans and rice. Ribs could've been done longer but I was hongry.
IMG_20200317_213956.jpg

Roberta's frozen pizza, not bad. Great crust, again tasted like you copped a good pizza for lunch hours ago and just got a chance to warm it up when you got home. Probably not buying again.
IMG_20200314_215008.jpg
look who's talking. is that cheese or bird ****?
DZTXhmC.gif

Back
Top Bottom