FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:rofl: I’m literally posting all the bull**** I’ve been eating lately. It’s like a cycle w/ me. Pretty soon I’ll be posting either box Mac n cheese, or cereal and salads.
So you don’t follow guidelines like this,
9536CD9B-A0FB-49BD-A3ED-909A4D37B261.png

So you don’t follow guidelines like this,
9536CD9B-A0FB-49BD-A3ED-909A4D37B261.png
I would say even less that 1% of people in the US eats like this. I'm actually reading about this nonsense in a nutrition class and the guidelines are ridiculous imo. But then again, we're fat as **** as a country so maybe people should follow this

Just checking that you’re getting the proper nutrition, so you can get 100 Gills on the beach this summer.
I’ll do better, this thread is kinda helping me though. The canned spinach started out as a troll, but I actually like the stuff and it honestly makes me feel better. There’s been a distinct difference between eating that in the morning versus eating donuts.

I would say even less that 1% of people in the US eats like this. I'm actually reading about this nonsense in a nutrition class and the guidelines are ridiculous imo. But then again, we're fat as **** as a country so maybe people should follow this
Its wild to me how obese America is. My uncles a prime example. Diabetic, overweight, can barely walk. :smh:

I dont really feel bad for him either cuz its his own doing. Years of eating like ****, over eating and lack of exercise...now look how youve become.

I love food, but i will NEVER end up like that. Will forever be active and in shape. This is a lifestyle.

It's always changing.

Remember the food pyramid?

Had parents feeding us like 12 servings of white bread a day.

I've heard good things about Marea
how was the crudo?
that fusilli sounds :emoji_fire:
*addendum: remembered what the other two were.

One all the way on the left is Long Island fluke with Asian pear and sage. Second from the left is Pacific snapper with apple, almond, and aji dulce.

Also looks like Bronson and Bourdain ate a lot of what I had

Last edited:
I’ll do better, this thread is kinda helping me though. The canned spinach started out as a troll, but I actually like the stuff and it honestly makes me feel better. There’s been a distinct difference between eating that in the morning versus eating donuts.
Do you eat like meat substitutes?

All jokes aside, that **** was the law when I was growing up.

I was eating slices of bread for fun thinking I would grow up big and strong.

Bread, spinach and 2% milk!

old-food-pyramid.jpg

What is THIS!?!
I'm more surprised you knew about this as a kid. Wasn't until I was damn near grown until I even knew this existed

That pyramid is wild tho. They just thought people would use this responsibly :lol:

Carbo-loading :nthat:

When I was like 9 or 10, I did a 5K and remember having a giant portion of Spaghetti the night before because we thought that’s what runners were supposed to do.:lol:
I just googled what to eat before a run, and the first picture that popped up is a plate of spaghetti :lol:

I watched some documentary a long time ago and I still think that's the frame of thought. Load up on them carbs 2 days before and what not

Well now you got fat idiots eating 45 hot dogs and bacon all day and calling it keto.

your heart is gonna say f this at 45 and you’ll wonder why because the internet told you it was good to eat like that.
Those are just people who want to eat nothing but steak all day

When I did keto, my lipid levels dropped significantly. Not a diet I would stay on or could stay on tho. Rice is life

Back
Top Bottom