FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The kids are testing tomorrow. I was telling them the importance of eating a healthy breakfast w/good sleep. Someone asked me about doughnuts and I said, "Nah. Do better. Fried/sugary dough" isn't ideal.

A coworker responded,"Oh doughnuts are a fine breakfast. They are better than chips." 🤦🏾‍♂️

jjs07 jjs07
What did you say back to them?

What did you say back to them?
Prolly gave em the Gucci stare
DependableRegalBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

I told her that she wasn't being serious. I said chips and doughnuts are the ends of two dangerous spectrums.

Fried salt
Fried sugar

But she is the same one that doesn't believe fruit snacks are candy
How often do you go to Ben's Chilly Bowl? Are there knockoffs throughout the city?

How often do you go to Ben's Chilly Bowl? Are there knockoffs throughout the city?
I have eaten there once as an adult.

It was good. I told them to cook my halfSmoke extra black. Threw some regular mustard and chili on it, vicious!

There are other places that make halfsmokes but nothing and gained serious traction.

They are king

yeah its trash
well maybe i need to actually go to japan
cause the one here was trash
Damn that’s unfortunate. I had the exact opposite experience. Did you know what to do? How to season the broth and use all those different sauces and spices?
Cause I had no idea but we told the waitress to just set us up and she started pouring and mixing all the different ingredients

I have eaten there once as an adult.

It was good. I told them to cook my halfSmoke extra black. Threw some regular mustard and chili on it, vicious!

There are other places that make halfsmokes but nothing and gained serious traction.

They are king

You ever been to HalfSmoke?

The kids are testing tomorrow. I was telling them the importance of eating a healthy breakfast w/good sleep. Someone asked me about doughnuts and I said, "Nah. Do better. Fried/sugary dough" isn't ideal.

A coworker responded,"Oh doughnuts are a fine breakfast. They are better than chips." 🤦🏾‍♂️

jjs07 jjs07
i had a cool as janitor when i was in high school too
dude knew damn near everyones first name

A staple in my pantry...my next favorite flavor Blue Diamond Almonds after those are the Smokehouse
First time actually getting these. Haven’t had the smokehouse. These are definitely better than both the salt and vinegar and wasabi ones.

Back
Top Bottom