FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:lol: How often do you make salads at home? It is really easy man

Good Salts

Only California Natives think In and Out is anything other than Basic

I have those ready made Dole salads. They are pretty good but not the same thing lol. Only really wanted a salad because about to have something greasy for lunch tomorrow

Never had shake shack
Not into the whole cafeteria French fry looking thing
First time having them I thought they would suck. I was very much incorrect. They're always super crispy. They tried to replace them with fresh-cut fries and people *****ed enough to where they were brought back. Wouldn't say they're my favorite fast food fries, but they're above average and they blow In N' Out's fries out of the water.

They also hold the title for best burger and chicken sandwich from a major chain.

In n out fries are a joke. It's crazy how they get hyped up so much but their fries are not even close to good as McDonald's. Kinda pitiful IMO

In n out fries are a joke. It's crazy how they get hyped up so much but their fries are not even close to good as McDonald's. Kinda pitiful IMO

It’s funny to me how extreme the views on In-N-Out fries are generally. Either complete garbage, or the best fries ever :lol: I must be one of the few people who is somewhat neutral on them. I don’t think they’re amazing; but wouldn’t call them bad either.

i like innout fries w/ the spread, i think every spot it's consistently good.

for me mcd fries are either really good or really bad. super inconsistent

In all fairness, I've never had In N' Out fries in their natural state. I had them animal style, and I was pretty disappointed.

It seems like there's a belief that animal style is the way to get them, and if that's the case then they really need to do better.

But why do you have to put the spread on them? McDonald's fries are good alone mind you it's a chain fast food spot unlike in n out who prides them self in quality. Their burger is good but mad thin but their fries are just terrible. Talking about they fresh lol

It seems like there's a belief that animal style is the way to get them, and if that's the case then they really need to do better.

nah, it's not. 95% of the time i get regular fries. most of the people i know do this too

animal fries be one of those once in a while type things

All the condiments you have to put on in n out fries :lol:
The overarching consensus that I've gathered about In N' Out Fries is "sytrofoam." Had a bunch of friends that got regular fries there and they had nothing to say about them one way or another.

The burger I had was good, but nothing memorable. The most memorable thing I had from there was the Flying Dutchman, and that's only because it was it was the saltiest thing I ate on my last trip to Texas. If that doesn't speak volumes, then I don't know that does.

The overarching consensus that I've gathered about In N' Out Fries is "sytrofoam." Had a bunch of friends that got regular fries there and they had nothing to say about them one way or another.

The burger I had was good, but nothing memorable. The most memorable thing I had from there was the Flying Dutchman, and that's only because it was it was the saltiest thing I ate on my last trip to Texas. If that doesn't speak volumes, then I don't know that does.
97-97_smits_vs._golden_state_1_11.1.97.jpg

If I go to the west coast I'm a still get me a 3x3 or 4x4 animal style cuz it's good. If I get the double double still hungry lol. Maybe I'll get well done fries and that will help

Back
Top Bottom