FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

In n Out isn't even in the same stratosphere as Shake Shack. It being cheaper is the only leg up it has. Their fries are the worst of any fast food chain.

In n Out burgers are solid for the price though. Won't debate that.
Nice hot takes

besides being cheap a big part of the appeal of in n out is because its exclusive to the west coast..

^ its the mid west if you want to be technical about it... just saying a large part of the appeal of the food is because its exclusive to certain areas...it is cheap and is fresh so i will give it that...just because food is exclusive to a certain area doesnt make its appeal that much better like white castle... but for in n out it works in their favor

In-n-out fries like eating cardboard. Only like the double double but I haven't had one in a year.

Asada torta. Had to wait 25 minutes :smh: there was big order ahead of me. I know it's good otherwise I'd really be pissed
20190502_125417.jpg

Wings and garlic fries
20190430_154147.jpg
20190430_154157.jpg

I know a lot of people that don’t like burgers but will eat them at In N Out. Fries are whatever but burgers have a good balance of condiments and you can taste the meat quality.

General check-up question.

No disrespect but are yall consistently eating breakfast ?

If yes, what does it USUALLY consist of?

General check-up question.

No disrespect but are yall consistently eating breakfast ?

If yes, what does it USUALLY consist of?
i think as an adult
breakfast is an experience
u tend to not be able to have regularly
i may have actual breakfast 3- 4 times a month
with 2 being cereal
one being a splurge eating out
at a restaurant for breakfast
and the other may be fast food breakfast

Back
Top Bottom