FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ate at Panera for dinner. Overpriced but good though. Had a half Cuban sandwich with Caesar salad. Didn't finish the chips will save for later
20190502_171500.jpg

The bowl is just big. There was enough salad in there. And yes the sandwich looked small. But it was a half and for Panera standards it was a decent amount of meat in there pause. In comparison to other places the sandwich would look small and cheap with the meat lol

I only started eating at Panera in 2017, before that I had the same feeling of you pay way too much money for that little bit of food.

I mess with them but I still feel the same way about them.

Overpriced, but good. But overpriced

I only started eating at Panera in 2017, before that I had the same feeling of you pay way too much money for that little bit of food.

I mess with them but I still feel the same way about them.

Overpriced, but good. But overpriced

Same here. This is why I don't get it often. Was in the mood for a salad but tired of McDonald's and cfa was out of the way. So I settled. Panera is good but it's my last option because it's overpriced.

Same here. This is why I don't get it often. Was in the mood for a salad but tired of McDonald's and cfa was out of the way. So I settled. Panera is good but it's my last option because it's overpriced.
:lol: How often do you make salads at home? It is really easy man

71C1F2BD-5BF4-4A60-B76F-3AA3ED998D82.jpeg

Shake Shack > In n Out

Good Salts

Only California Natives think In and Out is anything other than Basic

Back
Top Bottom