FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

An hour left in my shift. Ate healthy AF throughout the day, but I'm starving now. Don't know what to grab either...

^Wingstop or some Hong Kong style pork chops & spaghetti with habanero tabasco from ABC Cafe in Monterey Park.

ok cool. I think I wanna try to make it. Gotta grab some lump crab meat & shimp. May just take everything to my mom & get her to cook it :lol:
i wouldnt mind it homemade tho

there it was what i excepted it to be from a restaurant

homemade should be even better

Last edited:
^Wingstop or some Hong Kong style pork chops & spaghetti with habanero tabasco from ABC Cafe in Monterey Park.
ABC Cafe is at bottom of the barrel when it comes to cafes. It's borderline disgusting bro. 

Go down the street to JJ Cafe for the baked pork chop on rice/spaghetti. 

What do you consider healthy AF?
nerd.gif
something light, like a double cheeseburger with bacon or something
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I always make sure I get tomatoes pickles and onions ontop of the Pastrami fries....make sure I get some kinda veggies in there so I don't feel completely guilty 
laugh.gif

New to this thread. But all my friends pointed me to here cause I love food. I'll slowly post some old photos as well as add anything new I eat. I'll just start with this chicken karaage I got from the Richmond Night Market in Canada. It's supposed to open up again this weekend so I'm hoping to come back real soon.

Back
Top Bottom