FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

wish I could still eat like chiva....I used to always go out to eat. Last year, I went in for a check up for the first time in like 4 yrs and blood pressure was around 191/115 or something like that :wow:. Doctor eyes almost popped out of his head since I was still young...Doctor had to get me to the emergency room for a shot to lower it and pills and told me if I didn't change my eating habits I'd be dead in a few years :smh: |I
Now my blood pressure is around 110-120

wish I could still eat like chiva....I used to always go out to eat. Last year, I went in for a check up for the first time in like 4 yrs and blood pressure was around 191/115 or something like that
eek.gif
. Doctor eyes almost popped out of his head since I was still young...Doctor had to get me to the emergency room for a shot to lower it and pills and told me if I didn't change my eating habits I'd be dead in a few years
mean.gif
tired.gif

How old if you don't mind me asking?

Looks like I'm gonna have to bring my BP cuff and steth to the food summit. And some Lisinopril 
laugh.gif

wish I could still eat like chiva....I used to always go out to eat. Last year, I went in for a check up for the first time in like 4 yrs and blood pressure was around 191/115 or something like that :wow: . Doctor eyes almost popped out of his head since I was still young...Doctor had to get me to the emergency room for a shot to lower it and pills and told me if I didn't change my eating habits I'd be dead in a few years :smh: |I

How old if you don't mind me asking?

Looks like I'm gonna have to bring my BP cuff and steth to the food summit. And some Lisinopril :lol:

about to turn 28 in a few weeks

eat some veggies bruh
eat some veggies bruh

wish I could still eat like chiva....I used to always go out to eat. Last year, I went in for a check up for the first time in like 4 yrs and blood pressure was around 191/115 or something like that :wow:. Doctor eyes almost popped out of his head since I was still young...Doctor had to get me to the emergency room for a shot to lower it and pills and told me if I didn't change my eating habits I'd be dead in a few years :smh: |I

Chiva, your arteries hate you fam :lol:.

I turned 28 two weeks ago. Got a full physical about a month before my birthday, and another one when I started my current job (about 6 months ago) Doctor said I was completely healthy. This last time, only thing he did tell me was that it wouldn't hurt to lose about 25 pounds :lol:

Been hitting the gym 4-5 times a week since then, already lost about 12-14 pounds :pimp:

Two main things that have helped me (I think) haven't drank soda in 3 weeks now, and been limiting my tortillas to 2 a day (if that).

Running a 10k May 31st, so I need to keep running...

Last edited:
That's what's up homie...Exercise to eat :smokin.

I've always hooped and played soccer. Always have been pretty active, but I need to run a lot more now that I'm getting older.

Man, if y'all were to see my girl eat, you guys would be amazed. She eats more than me, and can run like 10 miles non stop like it's nothing :lol:

eat some veggies bruh
eat some veggies bruh

Chiva, your arteries hate you fam :lol:.

I turned 28 two weeks ago. Got a full physical about a month before my birthday, and another one when I started my current job (about 6 months ago) Doctor said I was completely healthy. This last time, only thing he did tell me was that it wouldn't hurt to lose about 25 pounds :lol:

Been hitting the gym 4-5 times a week since then, already lost about 12-14 pounds :pimp:

Two main things that have helped me (I think) haven't drank soda in 3 weeks now, and been limiting my tortillas to 2 a day (if that).

Running a 10k May 31st, so I need to keep running...

I exercise just about everyday too...the problem was probably my salt intake :lol:....

rck, that's why it took me so long to get a check up. I didn't want to heard bad news. In my mind, I'm thinking ain't nothing wrong with me. :lol:.

Since that incident, I bought one of those machines to monitor my blood pressure... It hasn't even gone over 120 since last summer 8)

the shells are actually full of calcium. it's like taking calcium pills also a carbohydrate called chitin which has health benefits :lol:

i'm down for a NT grub summit

Thats a great idea. We gotta set up an LA area meet up to get our grub on.

Yeah I gotta check that out. One thing about those spots is plan to be nowhere else afterwards but the shower, you gon be smelling like seafood.

Hot n Juicy by the Zoo in DC is highly Overrated my man, don't bother unless you REALLY REALLY want to have crawfish and have absolutely no other option... still probably better off heading to Falls Church and going to Chasin' Tails..

Duck Fat Fries to go with my Tuna Panini today at one of my fav spots in Bmore..

I agree about Hot n Juicy. The soft shell crab is amazing but the rest is meh. No comparison to Boiling crab.

Back
Top Bottom