FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

From Kogi BBQ truck - Spicy Pork Wet burrito. The sauce is mole fam :smokin

Got some ramen from that Japanese supermarket in SJ yesterday.

Ramen makes me weak :wow:

Santouka!!!!!

Funny, the Santouka down here is like 4.5 stars with a ******** of reviews and I had never heard of it.

I found out like two months ago that I've been going to a Santouka the entire time in SJ :lol:

Trip to DR. I'll let the pics explain the greatness. I would post the chics but it's a food thread hahaha
The pizza I actually made this morning. That dough process is b****

Post up some mofongo my man! Haha enjoy

Fam, I've been trying to find some stinky tofu for the longest ******* time. Haven't found any good ones yet. FEEEEEEENIN fo that. Need that fried crispy goodness.

I'll add some of the places you posted.

I actually had Huge Tree Pastry a couple weeks ago. Their oyster pancake was so ******* disappointing :frown: . You tiao, soybean milk, and scallion pancake were good tho. I like their buns too. They sell them frozen too, think it's $10 for 13 of them.

I have Old Country bookmarked, will go soon.

I think a real popular one is SinBala, have you ever been there?

And you Taiwanese?
Nah Chinese/Viet
But I love all food in general
Heard Sinbala is good, haven't tried yet

Yo, had Sinbala last night. ON POINT.

Wasn't sure if they had stinky tofu .. They had fried tofu on the menu but wasn't sure if it was stinky. I'll have to try it next time.

The sausages were awesome :pimp:. Wish they were grilled but it's all good. Beef noodle soup was good too, a little spicy, but good. Green onion pancake was crispy and thick. Fried pork chop :pimp:.

This might be the spot man. So far tho :smh:

Last edited:
Boiling Crab is GOAT! No doubt about it but I always eat the spicy fried shrimp & fries combo with extra tartar sauce.

Back
Top Bottom