FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Damn..looks bomb. How do you make hashbrowns at home? I can never get it right.

Get those premade/shaped/cooked hash browns. Not the one in the boxes, they are like store brand. Those are clutch. If you don't get me, I'll take a pic when I get home. :nerd:
 No clue brodie. :lol:  

A pic would be nice, thx!
Trader joes fam. @ 450 degrees for like 10-15 minutes. Flip every 5 minutes, straight money. Trust.

^or pan fry at low-med fire. Get that nice golden brown.

I always wanted to cook the shredded potato version of hash browns. I saw a pack of it once in the grocery store but didn't buy. Need to find it and put some oil or bacon fat on a flat grill and cook it until it's crispy.

Y'all want to change your lives break them block hash browns up and throw them in a skillet with lite oil and seasoning.

Man, look at the knife skills this guy has.

Seeing the guy cutting up the watermelon above made me think of this vid...

Man, look at the knife skills this guy has.

Seeing the guy cutting up the watermelon above made me think of this vid...

the watermelon is really simple, one of the basics I learned in culinary school. cut out the edges so it has a flat surface to stand it on, then cut the skin off following the curvature of it. also the same technique if you guys want orange segments, just cut in between the lines once you've skinned it completely. dude has regular ole kitchen knife but probably sharpened to the max.

never tried the apple though. cut myself too many times to try going that fast. i probably have a mental block on me, don't even wanna show you guys a pic of my worst cut.

Y'all want to change your lives break them block hash browns up and throw them in a skillet with lite oil and seasoning.
when you gonna have a cookout at your crib? :nerd:
invite all the good looking chicks in gables

Nah bro, I have friends that go fancy when they go ghost on me, ya know :/
man get the **** outta here with that ******** son :lol:
how long have we know each other? 10+ years man, you know exactly where I live

Went back home to the Philippines for my home leave and posting Part 1 of my food exploits:

Visited Jollibee had a Champ, fries, spaghetti, and 2 iced teas. Im all alone by the way.

Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Hawaiian Pizza

Giligan's Island Pork Sisig with Egg (highly recommended!)

Sizzling Gambas (shrimp)

Wildflour's Kitayama Boneless Rib-eye Steak (served medium rare) for me

Wifey's Fried Chicken and Biscuits

Part 2 will be uploaded soon!

Made this tonight
Lemon, green pepper and onion turkey burger with real American cheese on Hawaiian bread

Prep time- 1h 30mins
Cook Time- 25 mins
Cleared Plate- 6 mins :lol:

Last edited:
All from some restaurants I stopped by on my trip to Seattle.

Sierra Chicken sandwich from Michou.

Tatstrami from Tat's.

A bacon and peanut butter biscuit from Biscuit B****.

Cheesesteak sandwich from Tat's

Chicken and Pasta bake from Michou.

Duck and pork fried rice from Kau Kau.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom